Jess Harding confirms In The Style brand deal after Love Island 2023

‘A pinch me moment’: Jess confirms first huge brand deal from the cast of Love Island 2023

She’s already making serious bank off the back of the show

Love Island 2023 winner Jess Harding has confirmed her huge brand deal with In The Style, which is reportedly worth six-figures. It was previously said Jess bagged the deal after the show, but now she has posted a photo in front of a billboard to confirm the news.

Right now Jess is working on her very own collection with the brand, and has discount codes as its latest ambassador. In a post she said she “can’t even tell you how much this means to me” as she posed in front of a huge advert with her name on.

Her debut clothing lineup will drop in October with a range of statement pieces for party season. Jess said: “I’m super excited to work with In The Style, it’s a brand I’ve always admired for their inclusivity and the way they empower all women!

“They’ve always aligned with my values. The brand represents all shapes and sizes and that is something I love, I want all girls to feel confident in clothes and I can’t wait to create collections that everyone can wear and feel great in.”

In an Instagram post, she added: “Ahhh such a pinch me moment!! I can’t actually believe I’m writing this…. In The Style X Jess Harding … and it’s all because of you guys!! I literally can’t even tell you how much this means to me, not just because it’s an amazing opportunity but because it’s a dream to be able to create a collection that all you girls can look beautiful in no matter what shape or size!

“As you guys can imagine it takes a few weeks to design a range from scratch so that will be coming in the next few weeks and I’m going to be taking you guys on the journey with me to do some of the finishing touches…but for now I am so proud to be announced as an ITS girl.

“I’ll be sharing some of my fave items and special offers over the next few weeks but my first one starts right now… I’ve been given my own code for you guys. You can use code JESS30 to get 30 per cent off everything on ITS right now! (Valid for the next 24 hours).

“Honestly, thank you again for all your support since I’ve left the villa it’s been overwhelming and without you all supporting none of this would be happening to me. Let’s smash this and make THE BEST collection for all us girls.”

The confirmation of the deal with Jess comes as Ella has also bagged a brand deal, hers being with PrettyLittleThing and also worth six-figures.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.