Love Island 2023 winner Jess Harding has the first brand deal from the season

The first brand deal with a 2023 Islander is here – and it’s with winner Jess!

A six figure pay day is coming her way

The first brand deal with a cast member from Love Island 2023 has been announced, and it’s with none other than the winner, Jess Harding.

Just two weeks after the show, Jess is set to add another six figures to the £50k she earned from winning, as she has reportedly got a fashion deal with In The Style lined-up.

A source told The Sun: “Jess met the In The Style team yesterday at an event and everyone loved her. She’s perfect for the brand – she’s relatable and sweet – exactly the kind of person they want to work with. A six figure deal is being lined up right now.”

The details of the collab haven’t been revealed but with a figure like that attached to it, it seems most likely she will be some sort of face for the brand, as well as having collections and running adverts. The Tab revealed earlier this week that Jess can expect to charge brands around £2k per post to work with her.

On top of the brand deal, Jess has also returned to her day job since leaving the villa. She returned to work just a day after winning Love Island 2023, as an aesthetics practitioner at her own boujee West London clinic, Candy Aesthetics.

Straight after the final of the show and flying back to the UK, Jess posted to update customers who were looking for her services. She said she “missed the clinic and missed work” and she is there to help people book appointments. She’s also posted a photo on Instagram of her doing a full day back at the clinic.

In an interview, Jess said: “As I have my own business I’d really like to work on that side of stuff. After the show I’d like to set up more clinics. That’s definitely my goal.”

Congrats, Jess!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.