Love Island dumped

This is how many followers the dumped Love Islanders have since leaving the show

It’s not looking good for the bombshells

It’s a well known fact of life that influencers have long stopped going on Love Island for love and instead are entering for brand deals and fame. But that jig is pretty much up, after ITV execs stopped family and friends taking contestants social accounts over while they’re in the villa. And it’s defs effecting their popularity.

So, in case you’re curious about which of this year’s dumped Islanders a thriving and failing to gain a social media following after their stint in the Love Island villa, here are all of the 2023 evicted contestants, listed from smallest to largest online presence. Spoiler – it’s not looking good for some of the bombshells:

Josh Brocklebank – 9K

Charlotte Sumner – 20K

Elom Ahlija-Wilson – 20K

George Fensom – 23K

Mehdi Edno – 42K

AndrĂŠ Furtado – 44K

Montel McKenzie – 45K

Mal Nicol – 53K

Amber Wise – 58K

Catherine Agbaje – 90K

Ruchee Gurung – 92K

Ouzy See – 101K

Leah Taylor – 190K

Kady McDermott – 1.3M

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.