Um, so there are already rumours that Ekin-Su and Davide are back together?!

Yes, really!

Love Island 2022 winners Ekin-Su and Davide only confirmed they’d broken up a couple of weeks ago, but already there are rumours they’re getting back together.

The couple, who broke up a year after appearing on the show together, have been pictured getting into a taxi together, and now people are convinced their breakup isn’t all it seems.

Last night was the ITV summer party, and as stars left the event, Ekin-Su and Davide were seen getting in a taxi home together. They could be seen sat comfortably next to each other, and Ekin-Su even posted a selfie in the taxi, conveniently cropping her ex out.

Ekin-Su and Davide spark rumours they're back together

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

This comes shortly after it was revealed Davide had moved out of their London home together, and headed back to his hometown of Manchester. Ekin-Su and Davide also had an awkward run-in at the recent Barbie premiere, but blanked each other.

In a moment caught on TikTok, Davide and Ekin-Su could be seen catching each other’s eyes, and Davide turned his head and walked away. Ekin-Su was seen mouthing “oh wow” and flicking her hair after being blanked by Davide.

According to The Sun, it was Davide who ended the relationship – and it was due to him feeling as though he was “in Ekin-Su’s shadow” and because she viewed them as a couple as a “money making brand.”

A source close to Davide said: “He felt swamped in the relationship, like he had totally lost his identity. He felt he was in Ekin’s shadow, with no room to grow. And he felt she cared more about them as a money-making brand than as a love match. He had been wanting to end it for some time. Davide didn’t want to move in with her as he knew it would be harder to leave.”

But now are they back on?! I need answers!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.