When was The Kardashians season three filmed

Right, when was season three of The Kardashians actually filmed?

It is more explosive than ever

The Kardashians have come back with a bang with the third instalment of their new series. Season three follows the family as usual and has a focus on Khloe and Tristan’s relationship and their baby, Khloe’s melanoma scare and the ongoing feud between Kim and Kourtney.

The series will also show Kylie Jenner adjusting to be a mother of two and Kris managing the sisters.

But when was this all filmed and how they did they fit it in without spilling the beans before the episodes aired?

When was season three of The Kardashians filmed?

The first episode was released on May 25th 2023, following a teaser trailer that was released on March 27th. However, the third season was all filmed in October 2022, thanks to Kourtney accidentally spilling the beans.

The new episodes followed Kim talking about her split from Pete Davidson, which took place in August 2022, one month after season two stopped filming.

What else will be covered in season three of The Kardashians?

The biggest season three storylines are Kourtney and Kim’s feud following Kim teaming up with Dolce & Gabbana, who designed Kourtney’s wedding outfits, for a collaboration. Since then, Kourtney has dubbed Kim as “intolerable” and “greedy”.

After the 29th of June, there will be four more episodes to air. The next four episodes will air on 6th July, 13th July, 20th July and the finale will air on the 27th of July 2023.

Season three of The Kardashians is available to watch on Disney+ now. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook