Drag Race Down Under three cast

Meet the queens setting sail in the cast of Drag Race Down Under season three

The pirate theme is a … choice

It barely seems a year ago since the legendary Spankie Jackzon singlehandedly made RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under a franchise actually worth tuning into after a disastrous season one – but we’re already saying g’day to the cast of season three and it’s time to meet the queens. Here’s a rundown of all the sickening queens lined up to impress Mama Ru in the cast of Drag Race Down Under season three. Don’t ask why it’s pirate themed, I’m as confused as you are.

Amyl

Via World of Wonder

27 year old Amyl hails from Sydney. She’s an editorial fashion queen, who’s walked runways and featured in magazine editorials down in Aus.

Ashley Madison

Via World of Wonder

Ashley is a DJ, jewellery shop owner and all round icon. She’s 25 and based in Melbourne, where she’s established herself nicely.

Bumpa Love

Drag Race Down Under three cast

Via World of Wonder

Bumpa is 51, and has been entertaining drag fans down under for 25 years – wild. That’s a seasoned pro, girls. She lives in Melbourne and runs Australia’s only drag queen owned and produced venue.

Flor

Drag Race Down Under three cast

Via World of Wonder

Flor is a 25 year old Latin queen who has also played previously on House of Drag. Of all the Drag Race Down Under season three cast, she gobbled this promo look, let’s face it.

Gabriella Labuci

Via World of Wonder

31 year old Gabriella is based in Victoria and even roller skates! Slay. Robbie Turner is fuming as we speak.

Hollywould Star

Drag Race Down Under three cast

Via World of Wonder

Erm, this HAIR? It’s giving winner. Hollywould Star is a legendary performer who has toured in musicals such as Book of Mormon, and even performed at World Pride with Kelly Rowland. I just know the other girls are quaking.

Isis Avis Loren

Via World of Wonder

Isis is known for sickening gowns, and one look at this promo look tells you why. Slay. She’s kind of giving me Lady Camden vibes and I love it.

Ivanna Drink

Via World of Wonder

Ivanna Drink gobbled up this promo look, but more to the point she’s MARRIED TO ANITA WIGL’IT? I’m shook? I hope she doesn’t win so they can compete together on some future All Stars.

Ivory Glaze

Another sickening fashion queen Ivory Glaze is 26 and always serves polished looks and tries to push boundaries.

Rita Menu

Via World of Wonder

One of the baby queens of the season, 24 year old Rita is new to the drag scene. That aside, she sews and is a singer and dancer, and says she’s super competitive. She won Drag Wars too, the competition ran by Kita and Anita.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.