All Stars 8 disaster

Every disastrous bit of drama that’s ruined Drag Race All Stars 8 so far

It’s one mishap after another

It’s safe to say that RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 8 has been nothing short of a disaster. Fans aren’t happy, the queens seem livid and drama is following every episode on Twitter. It’s carnage – and considering we were expecting one of the best seasons ever it’s been nothing short of bedlam. It’s been hard to keep up with all the chaos that’s surrounded this season, so here’s a rundown of all the drama that’s plagued Drag Race All Stars 8 and made this season a disaster in the eyes of fans.

Fans have accused producers of favouritism 

A lot of the furore towards this season from fans is, as usual, nothing to do with the queens. Most fans are unhappy with the judging of this season and how it feels like you can see the heavy handed nature of the judges who obviously have certain desires for where they want queens to place. Queens like Heidi N Closet remained just safe until she left the competition on her own terms, and Mrs Kasha Davis was snubbed for her performance in the acting challenges.

Some fans even feel like the season has just been straight up rigged for Jimbo to win it. I love Jimbo so much – and so far really do feel like she’s a standout who deserves her praise but it’s also clear that RuPaul loves her and wants her to get that crown.

Heidi N Closet quitting

Heidi N Closet self eliminated during a Werk Room argument with the cast. This is a rare thing to happen in Drag Race and never makes the show feel like it was a good place to be. If a queen is having such a bad time that they have to leave the show and sacrifice all the money they spent getting themselves ready for the season it just feels like bad vibes.

RuPaul had to enter Werk Room to stop more queens quitting

When Kahanna also threatened to quit on the improv challenge week, RuPaul had to personally enter the Werk Room to convince queens into staying so they didn’t follow in Heidi’s footsteps and derail the season completely. This has never happened before apart from when Adore left on All Stars 2.

Heidi and Kahanna fight on Twitter

Kahanna and Heidi had a public spat on Twitter following both of their exits on All Stars 8, and it was savage. Kahanna said “Don’t nobody care about you being in Norway girl! I’m working the world hoe! Doing my own gigs in between. When you have your own home, good credit, that gingivitis halitosis breath fixed then I’ll be impressed!”

Heidi then quoted the tweet and clapped back with “Girl, Kahanna ‘Crimson Chin’ Montrese you live in Vegas the house market is cheap I could afford a house there. I’ll fix my credit when you fix that drooping ass. I took a sh*t in a parking lot and it got more press than you girl bye.” Here, Heidi’s referring to a viral video where she admitted to defecating in a Scottish car park whilst on tour.

Alexis Michelle sent Lala Ri home after lying to her face that she wouldn’t

Alexis has now apologised for this publicly after fan backlash kicked off – it is only a TV show and people can play the game how they like, but this decision has riled fans up and caused Alexis Michelle to tweet publicly that she regretted it.

Yikes. With All Stars 8, it’s just disaster after disaster at this point. What next? The queens deserved better!

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 8 and Untucked with the Fame Games streams exclusively in the UK on the streamer of all things drag, WOW Presents Plus. Subscribe here.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.