MAFS Australia Sandy

Sandy thanks her MAFS Australia co-stars for helping her in her ‘darkest time’ on the show

She really is a queen

In a heartwarming statement on her Instagram, Married at First Sight Australia bride Sandy has thanked her co-stars for helping her during tough times during the experiment.

Sandy formed close friendships with a number of the brides during her time on the show and honestly, there is nothing better than the girl power they all emit.

The MAFS Australia cast have all recently gained access to their Instagram accounts and have been posting non-stop to allow their followers into their lives outside of the experiment.

In a carousel on Instagram, MAFS Australia bride Sandy shared photos of her and Janelle, Caitlin, Claire, Evelyn, Lyndall and Alyssa along with her friends outside of the show.

“These are the women that helped me get through my darkest and toughest time,” she captioned the post, continuing: “I respect and adore each of these queens. They were there for me when I was at my lowest. Surround yourself with people that lift you up and cheer for you. These are my people and I am so thankful for them. I am blessed with an amazing family, but friends are the family we choose.”

MAFS Australia bride Sandy rounded off the statement urging people going through a “difficult experience” to “reach out for help”.

“Seeking professional guidance will give you the tools and strategies to cope. It’s the best thing I did for myself, and it will now help me in all aspects of my life moving forward.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.