There was a major scene cut from Duncan and Alyssa’s wedding on MAFS Australia

‘I literally do not know why they didn’t show it’

Married at First Sight Australia bride Alyssa Barmonde has revealed a scene that was cut from her and Duncan’s wedding, and said she doesn’t know why it wasn’t shown to viewers.

Alyssa and Duncan were matched on the experiment together and after a series of ups and downs, Duncan eventually called it a day on their relationship.

Talking about her MAFS Australia wedding, Alyssa told Hello! Magazine she told Duncan she was a single parent and was disappointed it was never aired for viewers to see.

via Nine Network Australia

“I don’t know why they didn’t show it, it totally perpetuates the stigma around single parents,” she said. “It was suddenly revealed like, ‘I have a child. I have a child’.

“And then people were like, ‘When did she even tell him? When is she going to tell him?’ And I said, ‘Well guys, I was really upfront and honest, I told him straight away!’ I literally do not know why they didn’t show it,” Alyssa explained about their wedding on MAFS Australia.

Duncan has recently moved on from Alyssa and is now in a relationship with his co-star Evelyn Ellis. The happy couple announced the news in a Honesty Box session with 9Entertainment and it was incredibly wholesome.

“All of a sudden we went on a couple of nights, and some of the warm fuzzy feelings happened in my stomach and I thought, ‘What’s this? How we going here?’ Then one thing led to another,” Duncan said explaining how they started dating.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.