MAFS Australia Harrison Bronte

Bronte confirms she has had zero contact with Harrison since MAFS Australia

‘I have been working on loving myself’

Bronte has put an end to rumours about her and Harrison and has confirmed that she and her former TV husband have not spoken since their appeared on Married at First Sight Australia.

In a lengthy statement on her Instagram story, Bronte responded to a follower who asked if she was still single and if she had cut Harrison off and the former MAFS Australia bride had a lot to say.

Harrison and Bronte were matched together on MAFS Australia and went through an on-again-off-again relationship while partaking in the experiment. Eventually the pair left the experiment as viewers never saw them make it to the final vows.

Bronte confirmed she is “very much single” and is “very happy about it”. As she should! “I don’t jump into a new relationship to avoid healing, I do the work,” she began.

“I take accountability for the downfalls I might have caused in my relationship so I can be the best version of myself! I have been working on loving myself foremost before entering anything new and it has been the most liberating and intense journey I’ve ever endured. I have come so far and the next relationship I enter into I plan to be the best version of myself.”

She continued: “Harrison and I haven’t spoken since we left the experiment and I intend on keeping it that way. No we haven’t spoken via lawyers, we haven’t spoken AT all.”

via Instagram @_bronteschofield

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.