MAFS Australia Claire

Claire is reportedly back with her ex and all hopes of a reunion with Jesse are over

It’s a bad day for Clesse stans

Married at First Sight Australia bride Claire is reportedly back with her ex-boyfriend, according to So Dramatic. Claire’s ex flame is Pat Calleja, who appeared on My Kitchen Rules in 2019.

The supposed relationship was revealed after Claire was spotted in an Instagram story with Pat and his sister-in-law.

Someone spotted Claire in an The Block’s Sarah-Jane’s Instagram story and told So Dramatic!: “Good old Claire from MAFS is defs back on with her old boyfriend. Just seen her on Sarah-Jane from The Block’s Insta stories.”

This could be a matter of old friends catching up as Claire does have her own cooking page on Instagram where she shares pictures of amazing food she has been having.

In screenshots sent to So Dramatic! Claire can be seen cooking with her ex-boyfriend and apparently, this isn’t the first time they’ve been spotted together.

Back in March, Pat shared a photo of Claire on his Instagram story, while MAFS Australia was still airing. According to So Dramatic!, Claire and Pat had split up just three months before she began filming for the show.

Pat had previously shared his surprise about Claire signing up to MAFS, saying he never saw it coming. “Wow, I never saw this coming from her. I am very surprised,” he told So Dramatic!

Claire was matched with Jesse on MAFS Australia and viewers thought there was hope for their relationship after it seemed like they had rekindled their romance at the reunion. Jesse was quick to shut these rumours down, saying he had no intention of getting back together with Claire.

He set the record straight about the reunion in a Facebook post and wrote: “Allow me to clarify. Almost everything I say about Claire that night has been craftily edited to appear that there’s still a chance for us.”

He continued: “I actually spent the entire drive to the reunion talking about how I wasn’t keen on seeing Claire or Adam and how I wanted to mostly be by myself that night. What you saw was Claire and I simply being polite, friendly and kind to each other. No need for a fight.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.