MAFS Australia Lizzie Sobinoff pregnant

Married at First Sight Australia bride Elizabeth Sobinoff is expecting her first child

It comes four months after her wedding

Married at First Sight Australia bride Elizabeth Sobinoff has announced she is expecting her first child with husband Alexander Vega.

The former reality TV star announced the news in an Instagram post over the weekend, after fans began speculating if she was pregnant or not.

“Looking at some of these comments in the last few posts I’ve done,” MAFS Australia bride Lizzie Sobinoff began before announcing she was pregnant. “Always so much focus on a woman’s body (I’ve had more than my fair share). I’m navigating my body right now, so many changes, especially internally (I’ve been pretty sick).

“I also understand so many people are excited. So am I! It’s an exciting time in our lives right now. I’ll talk about my experience with it in the future. Mama Bear is just nesting right now.”

A number of her MAFS co-stars and Aussie celebs sent their well wishes to Lizzie in the comments, including Sarah Roza.

“Oh my goodness! YAY! Congratulations my beautiful friend. Such fabulous news! You are going to be a wonderful mother,” she wrote.

Liam Cooper wrote: “Awww congratulations, you’ll make a wonderful mother.”

Rumours began to spread about MAFS Australia bride Lizzie Sobinoff possibly being pregnant after she posted a photo of herself with a cardigan wrapped around her and fans began to speculate in the comments.

Her pregnancy comes four months after marrying her partner Alexander Vega. The couple got married in January, with Lizzie saying it was the “happiest” day of her life.

Lizzie originally kept her relationship private and only went public with her now husband in April 2022. “As a whole, I’m incredibly private,” she explained. “I did reality TV a lifetime ago. I’m so protective over my partner and there are so many negative, gossiping people out there, that go out of their way to talk trash.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.