Tom from Love Island 2023 just dropped his eBay pre-loved collection and it’s a bit of a vibe

Ok Tom, I see you 👀

When Tom left the Love Island 2023 villa, he was quickly snapped up by eBay as the brand’s newest pre-loved ambassador. Admittedly, it was a collab not many of us had seen coming, but the first collection has just dropped and it’s a bit of a vibe.

The collection is all carefully curated pre-loved menswear pieces, with over 200 items chosen by Tom himself. They include Paul Smith suits, vintage Yves Saint Laurent shirts, and vintage Levi’s denim sets. There are double-denim ‘fits, casual date night looks and some fun pieces that can be taken through seasons.

Love Island 2023 star Tom Clare models his eBay pre-loved collection

via eBay

via eBay

In the shoot for the collection, Tom looks very different from the classic white jeans and a tee vibe a lot of the male Islanders rock around the fire pit.

He’s gone full model mode, and is hanging around London rooftop bars and cocktail spots. He can be seen in a pair of white Converse, which come with eBay’s Authenticity Guarantee.

via eBay

Talking about the eBay edit and his role, Love Island 2023 finalist Tom said: “I’ve absolutely loved working on this edit and I really hope that it will encourage more and more people to shop pre-loved, especially as the spring and summer months come around.

“It blows my mind the range of amazing designer brands you can find on eBay, without the big price tag, including the insane Paul Smith suit I’m wearing in my edit. I want to show the guys out there that looking good doesn’t have to cost a load of money, and by choosing pre-loved, you’re doing good things for the environment too.”

via eBay

In a survey carried out by eBay, 51 per cent of men said they either never or very rarely think to purchase pre-loved fashion – so Tom hopes his collection will help change that, and inspire more men to go pre-loved when buying their clothes.

via eBay

Tom’s collection is available on eBay from today (5th May).

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.