MAFS Australia Harrison

MAFS Australia’s Harrison is now a ‘relationship guru’ and wants to ‘defend masculinity’

He apparently wants to speak up for men in what he feels is now ‘a woman’s world’

Married at First Sight Australia cast member Harrison Boon has revealed a new change in career and it’s unexpected to say the least.

He is embarking on becoming a relationship guru and motivational speaker as he “wants to spread a positive message” and use his platform “for good”.

Harrison was a name on everyone’s minds on MAFS Australia due to his rocky relationship with Bronte and his opinion on every other couple. This career move is one no one was expecting as he was a construction worker and stripper before the show.

The former TV groom revealed his career change during The Kyle and Jackie O Show. “I want to spread a positive message and have the discussions people are too scared to have,” he explained.

via Instagram @harrison_boon_

“There are a lot of things out there to do with single fathers, even give men advice to start dating again after they’ve been through a split.”

He continued: “A lot of men will give dating advice, but they don’t give post-breakup advice. How to find yourself, how to live again after a big setback like that. I think there are a lot of platforms I can be spreading with this platform I have now.”

A source close to MAFS Australia groom Harrison told Yahoo the former groom wants to use his platform to “defend masculinity and speak up for men across Australia” in what he feels is now “a woman’s world.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.