Sandy MAFS Australia now

After leaving MAFS Australia with her head held high, here’s everything Sandy has been up to

She is glowing!

Sandy and Dan chose to leave the Married at First Sight Australia experiment after facing a series of challenges in their relationship and the butt dial scandal was the final nail in the coffin.

A teary-eyed Sandy told the experts she wanted to leave and Dan’s additional choice to leave saw the couple say their goodbyes to the rest of the group and leave the experiment.

Since they finished filming, viewers have been keen to know how Sandy is doing and what she has been up to. So, here’s what MAFS Australia star Sandy Jawanda is doing now.

Sandy is best mates with Claire and they’ve been living their best lives together

Sandy and Claire are the best friend duo we all need in our lives. The brides have strengthened their friendship and have been doing absolutely everything together. From travelling to Sydney to partying until the sun rises, they are bestie goals.

The pair were close on the show, with Sandy always being in Claire’s corner when the cheating scandal unravelled amongst the group. Claire was also a good friend to Sandy on the show during the butt dial scandal.

She has been getting on with life and spending time with family

Since leaving the experiment Sandy has got on with her life and has been spending time with her close friends and family. More recently Sandy attended her friend’s hen party. In a sweet Instagram post, Sandy wrote: “My favourite hen. Cannot wait to celebrate her big fat Indian wedding next week. Five events, five days, five outfits.”

Sandy later posted a photo of her and her sisters looking stunning at an event. She captioned the post: “Jawanda sister squad. My everything.” Wholesome!

Sandy has had some pretty famous people slide into her DMs

Romance could be blossoming for Sandy as she recently revealed a popular host of Australian news show, The Project, slid into her DMs. When featuring on a radio show, Sandy was asked: “Have there been any past MAFS contestants or celebrity influencers that have been in your DMs since you left the show?”

“Maybe,” Sandy replied, continuing: “Just TV, that’s all I’m saying. Just think 7pm Project.” Sandy didn’t reveal any names but that did not stop people from speculating.

Sandy said Dan’s relationship with one of the wedding guests was ‘not surprising’

via Nine Network Australia

It was reported Dan had struck up a romance with one of the guests that attended his and Sandy’s wedding. MAFS Australia star Sandy was asked about her thoughts on the relationship and if she knew who the woman in question was.

“There were a lot of girls at the wedding. A few of them he had told me about, saying they were all friends of his,” she explained.

“To be honest, I didn’t really remember Sam too much. But I think back now, I thought everybody was really friendly and nice. But look, the more I’m knowing about Dan, it’s not that surprising.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.