Heather in Selling Sunset on Netflix

Um, Heather just said she ‘wasn’t invited’ to be in the new season of Selling Sunset

What’s the point then?

I don’t know what’s going on here, but Heather just dropped the huge bombshell that she’s not been in the latest season of Selling Sunset. The show is apparently filming right now, but Heather just… wasn’t asked to come.

She recently gave birth to her first child with husband Tarek El Moussa, and said following her maternity leave was “excited to get back to work” with The Oppenheim Group and filming for the show, but she never got the call inviting her back.

Speaking with E News, she said: “I’ve been excited to get back to work and so far I’ve not been called back.” The host then replied exactly what we’re all thinking, “wait, what?” and Heather replied: “I’m ready to work, they have not called me to film. I’ve not been called back.”

She confirmed season seven of the Netflix show is filming right now, but despite being off maternity leave, she hasn’t been there. Ummm, I’m shocked?!

In the full interview, Heather added: “Season six is coming out soon. I don’t think they’ve announced the air date, but soon you guys will find out. Season seven is filming right now, but I’ve been off maternity leave and I’ve been excited to get back to work and so far I have not been called back.”

@keltieknight

THE SHOCK + OUR SILENCE 😳. We had NO idea she was going to drop this on us. Can you imagine Selling Sunset without Heather 😳? #enews #sellingsunset #heatherraeelmoussa #realestate #tarekelmoussa #shook #waitwhat #heatherrae

♬ original sound – Keltie

Part of the interview clips has been posted to TikTok, and obviously a lot of people are sharing the feelings of being shook and disappointed. “Then I’m definitely not watching Selling Sunset,” one person commented. Another added: “Then you call them and TELL THEM YOU’RE COMING BACK.” Feels.

Heather added “it’s been a little frustrating – so [I’m] not sure what’s been going on.” You and us both, Heather!

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.