Grey's Anatomy net worths

Ranked: These are the filthy rich net worths of the Grey’s Anatomy cast

Oh to be a made up doctor in Seattle x

Grey’s Anatomy has been airing for over 15 years and 19 seasons later, it is showing no signs of slowing down. Over the years, doctors have arrived and left Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital and the actors who play them have been paid a very nice salary.

The main cast have made hundreds of thousands of dollars per episode of Grey’s Anatomy and a lot of them have made cameos since leaving the show.

These are the net worths of the OG Grey’s Anatomy cast ranked from ‘I’m crying I wish I had that much money’ to ‘wow I wish I was worth that much’:

Patrick Dempsey – $85 million

Grey's Anatomy net worths

via ABC

Patrick Dempsey has ones of the highest net worths out of the Grey’s Anatomy cast. Patrick starred as Derek Shepherd on Grey’s Anatomy and appeared in 244 episodes on the show. According to Marca, Patrick was paid $350,000 per episode on Grey’s Anatomy which equivalates to around $8 million per season.

Beyond Grey’s Anatomy, Patrick has starred in a number of iconic romantic comedies including Bridget Jones’s Baby, Enchanted and Made of Honor.

Ellen Pompeo – $80 million

Grey's Anatomy net worths

via ABC

Ellen Pompeo has an estimated net worth of $80 million and she is best known for playing the titular character Meredith Grey. As of December 2022, Ellen makes $555,000 per episode, according to Forbes. Ellen has become one of the highest paid women in television and in 2017 she started to bring in an added six million dollars a year from her share of the syndication profits.

Katherine Heigl – $30 million

Grey's Anatomy net worths

via ABC

Katherine Heigl has an estimated net worth of $30 million. She starred as Izzie Stevens in Grey’s Anatomy from 2005 to 2010. It was from her role as Izzie Stevens that helped her rise to fame. Since leaving the show, Katherine went on to star in The Ugly Truth, Life as We Know It and Knocked Up.

Katherine is also currently starring in the Netflix series Firefly Lane, alongside Sarah Chalke and Ben Lawson.

Sandra Oh – $25 million

Grey's Anatomy net worths

via ABC

Cristina Yang is the best character to ever come from Grey’s Anatomy and was played by Sandra Oh for 10 seasons. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Sandra is worth around $25 million. At Grey’s Anatomy’s peak, Sandra was reportedly paid $350,000 per episode.

Since leaving the show, Sandra has gone on to star in Killing Eve, The Chair and Umma. She also voiced the role of Ming Lee in the Oscar nominated movie Turning Red.

Kate Walsh – $20 million

via ABC

Addison Montgomery is everybody’s favourite doctor and she was played by Kate Walsh. Kate was a series regular for three seasons of the show before she left to star in her own spinoff series, Private Practice. Every now and again Kate makes a cameo in the series for an episode or two.

Since her Montgomery-Shepherd days, Kate Walsh has gone on to star in a number of Netflix series including 13 Reasons Why, The Umbrella Academy and Emily in Paris.

Justin Chambers – $18 million

via ABC

Alex Karev is the doctor we all love to hate and from the way he left us all reeling after he left the show, fans are undecided. Justin Chambers was a model before he starred on Grey’s Anatomy and he has an estimated net worth of $18 million.

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Justin made nine million dollars per season of Grey’s Anatomy, or around $375,000 per episode until he left the show.

James Pickens Jr. – $13 million

Grey's Anatomy net worths

via ABC

James Pickens Jr. has an estimated net worth of $13 million. It isn’t clear what his current salary is, but in 2007, it was reported that he and other cast members made $125,000 per episode. For a 24-episode season, it would equal to $3 million per season.

Chandra Wilson – $10 million

via ABC

Chandra Wilson plays the beloved Miranda Bailey and she is worth a whopping $10 million, according Celebrity Net Worth. Like James Pickens Jr, Chanda reportedly made $125,000 per episode back in 2007 but it has likely risen since then.

T.R. Knight

via ABC

T.R. Knight starred as George O’Malley on Grey’s Anatomy and has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Before he left the show in season five, it was reported that T.R. received $125,000 per episode as a supporting cast member.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.