Alix Earle

Who is Alix Earle? The new TikTok ‘it’ girl everyone is obsessed with

She has said that she loves Molly-Mae and wants to be like her

If you haven’t seen Alix Earle on your TikTok For Your Page then you’re lying because you definitely have. Alix is the all-American new TikTok ‘it’ girl that everyone and their mother is obsessed with. Think Olivia Neill if she had been born in New Jersey and not Northern Ireland kind of vibes.

What it is about Alix that has got the whole of the clock app in a chokehold is whilst of course she is undeniably gorgeous, she is also unapologetically herself. On her page, Alix keeps things very real, documenting the lows of her life as well as the triumphs hopefully marking a new wave of social media influencing where not everything is sugar coated.

Now with just under seven million combined followers over her TikTok and Instagram accounts, Alix’s success took her on an all-expenses paid trip to Dubai by the beauty brand Tarte with a bunch of other influencers. But who actually is Alix Earle and just how did she become TikToks latest “it” girl seemingly overnight?

Alix is 22 and grew up in New Jersey

Alix and her sister Ashtin via @alix_earle on Instagram

22-year-old Alix Earle is from New Jersey and was born on 16th December 2000, making her a Sagittarius. Alix has one full sister, Ashtin, and her parents are no longer together although she appears to be extremely close with both of them. Alix’s dad remarried to her step mum and they had three more children together, all of which are quite a lot younger than Alix. However, the age gap doesn’t appear to stop Alix being super close with her half siblings and they have all featured in her TikToks before.

She went to a £13k private school

Alix’s dad owns his own business called Earle, an asphalt and construction company which clearly is bringing in the cash as Alix went to a $16,000-a-year private school growing up, which is about £13k, and recently documented on TikTok how, in Below Deck fashion, her dad chartered a yacht for her whole family to holiday on for the new year. Despite having wealthy parents, Alix did have part time jobs growing up including working at a boutique in her home town and as an intern for her Dad’s business.

Alix is currently in her final year at university

Alix Earle

via @alix_earle on Instagram

Currently in her final year, Alix is studying business administration and marketing at the University of Miami. Alix has made videos talking about her experience of joining a sorority and why she chose not to be in one, despite it being an American university tradition. Not being in a sorority doesn’t hold Alix back though as she is constantly making TikToks where she’s getting ready for “frat” parties. Just as you thought Alix’s boujee Miami lifestyle couldn’t be more different from yours, her uni house actually has a swimming pool in the back garden. Your mouldy student house could never.

As we all are, Alix is obsessed with Molly-Mae

In a get ready with me video posted last year, Alix explained that her outfit choice was inspired by Molly Mae, saying: “I love Molly Mae and that’s who I want to be.”

She is very open about the surgery she’s had done

Alix Earle

via @alix_earle on Instagram

Online, Alix has always been very open about the plastic surgery she’s had done. In January 2022, Alix had a boob job and documented her experience of it online saying that she debated posting about it but she always wants to be “transparent” with her viewers. This year Alix threw a party to celebrate one year since her surgery, which she dubbed her “boobaversary”, complete with little booby cupcakes.

Alix also revealed she’s had botox and filler, even admitting that during the spring of 2o22 she went overboard with lip filler and ended up looking like a “duck”.

Alix used to date Yankee baseball player Tyler Wade

Alix Earle

via @alix_earle on Instagram

Whilst confirming that she is currently single, in 2022 Alix dated Yankee baseball player Tyler Wade for about three months. Tyler made multiple appearances on Alix’s Instagram and in her TikTok’s with Alix citing one of the reasons for their split was that Tyler refused to post her on his social media. In January of this year, Alix was spotted together with Tyler in LA but after being quizzed by fans, Alix confirmed that her and Tyler were not back together but as they had ended their relationship amicably, they were just catching up.

She’s got a lot of famous of friends

@alixearle

My last one I’m sorry.

♬ original sound – Babykanga

Alix left her family’s chartered yacht holiday to go to Miley Cyrus’ New Year’s Eve party. Whilst it was a really big event and they’re not exactly friends, it’s still incredibly cool that Alix got the invite and I’m definitely not jealous at all. In December, Alix was casually hanging out with Selena Gomez making TikToks together and more recently, Alix was photographed with Hailey Bieber after they attended the same event.

For all the latest TikTok news, the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook. 

Endless gifts and private villas: Inside Tarte’s ‘tone-deaf’ luxury influencer trip to Dubai

Okay, so where did the ‘Didn’t I do it for you, Kermit?’ TikTok sound come from?

Meet Yesly Dimate: The TikTok star behind the ‘rubber band’ dance everyone’s obsessed with

Featured images via @alix_earle on Instagram.