Olivia Hawkins' life

Inside Love Island 2023’s Olivia Hawkins’ boujie life as she swaps the boxing ring for the villa

I’m still not over her being a body double for Emma Watson

Winter Love Island 2023 contestant Olivia Hawkins has been all anyone can talk about after her drama with Zara, in and quite possibly outside the villa. Before Olivia entered the villa, she had starred in the latest James Bond movie, was a body double for Michelle Keegan and was even on Eastenders. It is very fair to say that Olivia has led the very exciting life, and her Instagram is also a complete ode to that. The 26-year-old is no stranger to a boujie night out or lavish holiday. So, here’s everything you need to know about Love Island 2023’s Olivia Hawkins’ boujie life.

She LOVES a fancy holiday

Olivia’s Instagram is filled with photos of her on holiday and she has been to some truly stunning locations. One holiday spot she has been to loads is Almancil in the Algarve region of Portugal. On her Instagram, she has shared a number of pictures at Quinta do Lago, a golf club resort in Portugal, as well as Vilamoura.

The Islander has some well-known friends including singers and models

Olivia is with friends with a lot of budding influencers and singers. One of her friends is Lavaud, a singer-songwriter. Lavaud has over 3,000 monthly listeners on Spotify whose music is said to be “a representation of her culture and foundation as an artist.” Olivia is also good friends with Nahidé who is also a singer-songwriter. Olivia often shares photos of her and her friends on her Instagram whether they are on holiday or at fancy dinners.

She was a stand in for Emma Watson

Olivia is an actress and ring girl and has a pretty impressive resume. In January 2022, Olivia shared with her followers she was a stand in for Emma Watson for the Harry Potter 20th Anniversary documentary. In an Instagram post, Olivia shared a number of behind the scenes photos of her at Warner Bros. Studios in London and said: “A pleasure to be Emma Watson’s stand in.”

Olivia is a ring girl and is always dressed up for a night out

As well as being an actress, Olivia is also a ring girl and was a ring girl for KSI once. She has shared loads of photos of her ring girling on her Instagram at major venues including Wembley Arena, indigo at The O2 and Alexandra Palace.

She was a model for JD and even worked with Amber Gill

Olivia Hawkins was already fairly familiar with a lot of former Love Islanders from other seasons before she entered the villa. In April 2022, Olivia shared a number of videos and photos of her at Westfield for a JD advert where she worked with former winner Amber Gill. Olivia said: “Little old me modelling for JD. Amazing team.” Amber even commented a series of clapping emojis under the post.

Olivia has also been in Top Boy and Eastenders

We already know how much acting work Olivia has done, but it doesn’t just stop at JD adverts and Love Island promo videos, the Islander has also been an extra on Top Boy and Eastenders. She also played a barmaid in the latest James Bond film, No Time To Die and was in Asda’s latest Christmas advert. Life really doesn’t get much better than that!

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.