Love Island Zara Usain Bolt

Love Island viewers think there is no way Zara could have kissed Usain Bolt

She revealed the ‘secret’ in a game of Never Have I Ever

Love Island fans were left confused after Zara claimed to have kissed Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt. The bombshell made the claim while the Islanders were playing a game of Never Have I Ever. However, a lot of Love Island fans are not convinced by her claims.

During the game, Zara said: “Never have I ever got with or dated a celebrity.” She, along with a few of the other Islanders took a sip from her cup to confirm she had “got with or dated” a celebrity. When asked who it was, Zara claimed she had got with a famous athlete and name dropped Usain Bolt.

Islanders and viewers alike were shocked by Zara’s claim and Ron even asked: “Did it finish quick?” A lot of Love Island fans were quick to pull Zara up on the kiss due to Usain Bolt being in a long term relationship with his partner and mother of his children for eight years.

One viewer said on Twitter: “Wait. Hasn’t Usain Bolt been with his girlfriend for over six years? And Zara is only 25.”

Another viewer said: “I swear Usain Bolt has a long term babes? So when did him and Zara lips?”

Usain Bolt has been with his partner Kasi Bennett for eight years and they have three children together. In 2021, Bolt announced that his partner had given birth to twin boys named Thunder and Saint Leo. The twins joined Bolt’s one-year-old daughter, Olympia Lightning.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.