Gemma Owen dating rumours

Love Island’s Gemma Owen has shut down the rumours she is dating Bugzy Malone

‘I am definitely single’

Love Island’s Gemma Owen has shut down rumours that she is dating grime rapper Bugzy Malone. It was reported that the former Islander had enjoyed a number of dates with the rapper and they both had shared with their closest friends the details of their relationship.

Ahead of her Pretty Little Thing collection, Gemma told The Tab: “I’m not dating no. I don’t think I will be for a while. I’m not looking. I’m just sort of focused on myself and not interested in that at the moment.”

Gemma also pointed out that she and Bugzy Malone don’t even follow each other on Instagram and she confirmed she had never met or even spoken to the rapper before. According to MailOnline, she said: “On a personal level, I want to work on my happiness and investing time in people close to me, my family and friends and just being content in myself.”

Luca and Gemma split only eight weeks ago after a three month relationship following a holiday to Dubai. Gemma announced her breakup on social media, and said: “I wanted to let you know that Luca and I are no longer in a relationship. It wasn’t an easy decision but ultimately this is what it best for both of us right now.”

Luca has since unfollowed Gemma on Instagram and has recently been spotted liking winter Love Islander Anna-May’s Instagram posts.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.