Um, Gemma Owen is reportedly dating Bugzy Malone just two months after her split from Luca

The couple are said to be taking it slow

Love Island’s Gemma Owen is reportedly dating grime rapper Bugzy Malone, just two months after her public break-up with Luca Bish. The pair have not confirmed their relationship but a source supposedly close to the couple has confirmed they have been enjoying each other’s company.

A source told The Sun: “Gemma and Aaron have enjoyed a few dates over the past few weeks. They have told their closest friends they are dating and seem really happy together. Gemma and Aaron are keeping their relationship out of the public eye for now because it is early days. He is really into her and has made it clear how he feels. It is all very new and exciting for both of them but they are taking it slowly.”

In 2019 Bugzy Malone, real name Aaron Davies, proposed to his girlfriend after a nine year relationship, but in January 2022 they split up. Gemma was in a relationship with her Love Island partner Luca Bish, but a few months after in the villa they called it quits, with it being reported that they went on a make or break holiday to Dubai.

via ITV

Gemma revealed last year that her breakup with Luca had been “challenging” and she hadn’t been having a “nice time” following their split. Luca admitted he was having a tough time after their breakup and went on to unfollow his former girlfriend on Instagram.

Winter Love Island 2023 is on tonight at 9pm. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.