Stephen Bear proposed

Stephen Bear has proposed to his girlfriend just weeks before his sentencing

Bear is almost 10 years older than her

Just two weeks before his sentencing hearing, Stephen Bear proposed to his girlfriend while on holiday to Paris and she said yes. Stephen Bear was recently found guilty by a jury at Chelmsford Crown Court of two counts of disclosing private sexual images and one of voyeurism, after he shared a video of him having sex with Love Island star Georgia Harrison without her consent.

Despite claiming he had no knowledge of the video being uploaded onto his OnlyFans account, a jury found him guilty of all charges and his sentencing date is set of January 31st 2023. Bear was released on bail and took his girlfriend, Jessica Smith, to Paris where he proposed to her in a restaurant filled with people.

In the video, Bear interrupts a busy restaurant and says: “Hello everyone, over the Moulin Rouge, I have a special announcement all the way from London. I’m with my girlfriend and I love her with all my heart. Please give her a round of applause. She means the absolute world to me and I love her so much. She’s the only person who understands me. I’ll let you know what she says.”

Bear, 32, then proposed to his 23-year-old girlfriend and she said yes. The restaurant can be heard cheering and whistling after Jessica says yes.

Jessica and Bear arrived at court everyday hand-in-hand during Bear’s trial, putting on a united front. The pair began dating in May 2021, not longer after he posted a call out on Twitter for a girlfriend to “settle down with”. When the two made it Instagram official in August 2021, Stephen posted a TikTok and said: “I can’t wait until we get married.”

Jessica and Bear both post adult content onto Twitter and Jessica also has her own OnlyFans account where she charges a £9.99 subscription fee.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.