Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s new heist drama Kaleidoscope from

Tati Gabrielle is booked and busy!

Kaleidoscope is Netflix’s latest heist drama and it has made everyone more confused than ever due to its non-linear episode style. The TV series can be watched in any order and no matter what order you watch it in, it’ll make sense. Of course everybody has been wanting to know what the best order to watch it is in, but more so where they recognise the cast from. The cast is full of well-known faces as well as some newcomers to the world of Netflix. While you attempt to work out what order to watch the series in, here is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s Kaleidoscope from:

Giancarlo Esposito – Leo Pap

Kaleidoscope cast

via Netflix

Giancarlo Esposito stars as Leo Pap, the mastermind of the entire heist. Giancarlo’s character is described as “whip-smart, intense and driven”. Most fans will recognise Esposito for his roles in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul as Gus Fring. Giancarlo has also starred in The Mandalorian, The Boys and even The Maze Runner movie series. There is truly nothing can’t do.

Ava Mercer – Paz Vega

Kaleidoscope cast

via Netflix

Paz Vega is the group’s “weapons specialist” and is played by Ava Mercer. Ava is best known for her roles in Spanish sitcoms, including 7 Vidas as Laura Arteagabeitia. Ava has also starred in La Hermandad, Perdoname and Chasing Wonders. Ava Mercer’s character is described as a “passionate soul who will do anything to protect the few people close to her.”

Rosaline Elbay – Judy Goodwin

via Netflix

Judy Goodwin is the crew’s “explosives expert” and described as “headstrong and independent”. Judy is played by Rosaline Elbay, an Egyptian actress, who is best known for her roles in Ramy, Qabeel and Forgetfulness Game.

Jai Courtney – Bob Goodwin

Kaleidoscope cast

via Netflix

Jai Courtney plays the role of Bob Goodwin who has a knack for “safecracking and pushing people’s buttons”. The Australian actor has a number of acting credits to his name, including The Exception, The Terminal List and Jolt. Jai notably plays the role of Captain Boomerang in the Suicide Squad movies, and he also has a recurring role in the Divergent movies.

Peter Mark Kendall – Stan Loomis

Kaleidoscope cast

via Netflix

Stan Loomis is a “small-time smuggler” played by Peter Mark Kendall. Peter has been in a number of different TV shows and movies, including Chicago Med, The Ticket and Lost Girls & Love Hotels. Peter also starred in the hit movie, Top Gun: Maverick as Meek Engineer.

Jordan Mendoza – RJ Acosta JR

via Netflix

Jordan Mendoza stars as RJ Acosta JR, the crew’s driver and is a self-taught engineer. Jordan is a comedian and TV writer and is well known for being a co-host on the comedy programme Drunk Science. He also created the Comedy Central gameshow, Cry Battle.

Tati Gabrielle – Hannah Kim

via Netflix

Tati Gabrielle is no stranger to Netflix originals as she starred in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina as well as the latest season of YOU, alongside Penn Badgley and Victoria Pedretti. Tati also recently starred in Uncharted alongside Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg. Tati’s character, Hannah, is Leo’s daughter who “flows between the world of high-stakes finance and low-lying crime.”

Rufus Sewell – Roger Salas

via Netflix

Rufus Sewell plays Roger Salas, who reinvented himself as a top-tier security expert. Many viewers will recognise Rufus for his role as Jasper in The Holiday. Rufus has also starred in The Legend of Zorro, Victoria and The Father.

Soojeong Son – Liz Kim

Kaleidoscope cast

via Netflix

Liz Kim is Hannah’s younger sister, and is played by Soojeong Son. Beyond Kaleidoscope, Sooejeong is well known for her roles in Servant in 2019 and in Search Party in 2016.

Hemky Madera – Carlos Sujo

Hemky Madera plays the role of Carlos Sujo, the “henchman”. Hemky has been in a number of movies and TV programmes, including Queen of the South, The Wrath of Cain and Brockmire. Hemky’s character is Roger’s right-hand man and head of security.

Niousha Noor – Nazan Abbasi

via Netflix

Nazan Abbasi is the FBI agent who we all wish wasn’t close to cracking the case of the thieves. Niousha Noor has starred in the movies The Night, Here And Now and Nargess.

Bubba Weiler – Agent Samuel Toby

via Netflix

Bubba Weiler plays Agent Samuel Toby, the “boy scout” FBI agent. Bubba has starred in a few movies, including Antartica, Puzzle and The Ranger.

Kaleidoscope is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.