Best order to watch Kaleidoscope

If you don’t know where to start, these are all the best orders to watch Kaleidoscope in

Even the actors filmed the episodes randomly

Kaleidoscope is Netflix’s latest heist drama, an experiment new series in which viewers can watch the episodes in any order and it’ll still make sense. It seems bizarre, and that’s because it is. Netflix viewers are given rules to watching the Kaleidoscope episodes, with the main one being they should leave White as their final episode, and the others can be watched in any order as they please.

If you decide to follow the rules and save White as the last episode, there are 5,040 possible ways to watch Kaleidoscope. However, if you’re a bit of a rebel and enjoy chaos and watch the finale in the middle of your binge watch, there are said to be 40,320 ways to watch Kaleidoscope. If you still need a bit of guidance, here are the best ways to watch Netflix’s Kaleidoscope:

Watch the heist episode first

Sure, you may have been told at the start of watching Kaleidoscope to save the finale as the last episode, but where’s the fun in that? A lot of details will be missed and there is no knowing the origin story of any of the heist crew.

Order: White and then whatever you want!

In reverse

Watching Kaleidoscope in reverse will without a doubt cause the most amount of confusion, like next level chaos. The key thing is to still leave the White episode until last so the series can come to some kind of end with minimal head scratches.

Order: Pink, Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, Violet and White.

Best order to watch Kaleidoscope

via Netflix

Chronologically

The episodes in Kaleidoscope have been designed to be watched in any order, except White, which should be watched last. The plot of the heist series spans across 24 years and and such it takes the viewers from origin story to the end.

Order: Violet, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Red, Pink and White.

The Block order theory

Many Kaleidoscope fans have a theory that the episodes bunch together into different era blocks. These blocks include before the heist was planned to after the heist was executed which are two episodes together. The blocks can be arranged in any order, but some do provide context as well as a lot of confusion.

Order: Yellow, Orange, Blue, Violet, Green, Red, Pink and White.

Best order to watch Kaleidoscope

via Netflix

Fan recommended orders

A lot of people have already spent their start of 2023 the right way and that’s by binge watching Kaleidoscope. A number of fans have shared their ideal order after watching all the episodes which they believe would provide more context ahead of the heist episodes, as well as the order they wished they had watched it in all along.

Order: Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Violet, Red, Pink and White.

Order: Yellow, Violet, Orange, Green, Blue, Red, Pink and White.

Order: Green, Yellow, Violet, Orange, Blue, Red, Pink and White.

If you want to make up your own mind completely and pick at random what episode to watch, here is a timeline of Kaleidoscope up to the heist:

Violet – 24 years before the heist

Green – Seven years before the heist

Yellow – Six weeks before the heist

Orange – Three weeks before the heist

Blue – Five days before the heist

White – The day of the heist

Red – The morning after the heist

Pink – Six months after the heist

Kaleidoscope is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.