The Love Island winners’ league: The couples who received the most votes, ever

In the past there has been as little as one per cent of the vote between the first and second place couples

Soon after the Love Island final, ITV will release the voting figures from the public vote. We get to see the full breakdown of how we voted, and just how close it was for the winning couples.

Over the years, there have been some straight up landslide victories, where the other couples may as well have not shown up, but there have also been years where the winners have done so by as little as one per cent of the vote.

There haven’t been voting figures released from every single season of Love Island, but here is a full ranking of the voting figures from each final of Love Island that there have been, so far.

Millie and Liam – 42.02 per cent

Love Island final voting figures and stats from all seasons of the show

via ITV

Last year, Millie and Liam had a pretty impressive win – but it was still the lowest percentage to date. They secured 42.02 per cent of the vote during their final. It still wasn’t a landslide though, as runners up, Chloe and Toby, shortly followed with 30.9 per cent.

Paige and Finn – 44.52 per cent

via ITV

It might look as though winter winners, Paige and Finn, had a pretty good win – but theirs was actually the closest final of all time. The couples in third and fourth only had a very small percentage of the overall vote, and second place couple Siânnise and Luke T were just one per cent behind the winners! Paige and Finn received 44.52 per cent of the vote, and Siânnise and Luke T got 43.61 per cent.

Amber and Greg – 48.82 per cent

via ITV

Amber and Greg won the 2019 final, beating Molly-Mae and Tommy by over 20 per cent. As a winning couple they received 48.82 per cent of the final vote and the runners-up received 25.56 per cent.

Ekin-Su and Davide – 63.69 per cent

via ITV

Queen Ekin-Su and King Davide had a landslide victory this year. They received 63.69 per cent of the public vote in the final, completely eclipsing Gemma and Luca in second with 14.47 per cent. It was a close call for third and fourth, with third place couple Indiyah and Dami getting 11.77 per cent and fourth place Tasha and Andrew ending on 10.07 per cent.

Jack and Dani – 79.66 per cent

via ITV

Jack and Dani officially had the most votes in the final of any Love Island winning couple in history. Their victory takes landslide to a whole new level. In the 2018 final, they received nearly 80 per cent of the vote, with second place couple Laura and Paul getting 8.43 per cent. Then followed third place Kaz and Josh with 6.05 per cent, who narrowly beat fourth place Megan and Wes who had 5.86 per cent of the votes.

For all the latest Love Island gossip, news, quizzes and memes – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.