Love Island 2023 voting figures revealed – and it was the lowest percentage win in history

Ngl, I’m still in shock

The voting figures for the Love Island 2023 final have been revealed and they show it was a pretty close victory for winning couple Jess and Sammy. They won by a tight margin last night, in a result which shocked a lot of viewers.

Jess and Sammy won the show and have therefore taken home the £50k prize. In second were Whitney and Lochan, followed in third by Ella and Tyrique, and Molly and Zach came fourth.

Jess and Sammy had a turbulent journey in the villa, first coupling up when Sammy entered as a bombshell, before being forced to breakup ahead of Casa Amor. Sammy then returned with Amber after Casa, and Jess was single. However they always came back to each other, and became officially boyfriend and girlfriend in the week before the final.

Here’s a full breakdown of the final Love Island 2o23 voting percentages.

The Love Island 2023 final voting figures percentages

via ITV

The Love Island 2023 voting figures:

• Jess and Sammy – 34.57 per cent

• Whitney and Lochan – 26.85 per cent

• Ella and Tyrique – 24.21 per cent

• Molly and Zachariah – 14.37 per cent

This win was actually the lowest ever in Love Island history. The biggest landslide victory was Dani and Jack in 2018, who had nearly 80 per cent of the overall vote. The previous lowest percentage win was Millie and Liam in 2021, who had 42 per cent of the vote.

Congrats Jess and Sammy!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.