A look at the most intense Love Island 2023 TANformations from the Islanders

They’ve spent eight weeks getting bronzed!

Love Island 2023 has basically been eight weeks where the cast members have been able to build up incredible tans. Yes, they’ve been on the hunt for love, but they’ve also spent two months in a villa in Spain, basking in the gorgeous sunshine.

So obviously, the Islanders are looking great following their long, hot summer. Here’s a rundown of the Love Island 2023 cast members who have got the best tans from their time in the villa. Shoutout to the burners, too!

Mitch Taylor

Love Island 2023 cast members with the best tans

via ITV

Considering Mitchel already had a decent subtle glow about him when he entered the villa, he has seemed to turn a pleasant shade of orange over the last few weeks. Excellent work!

Molly Marsh

via ITV

Theatre girlie Molly Marsh puts all tans to shame – and is arguably the Love Island 2023 cast member with the most intense before and after. She is actually shining!

Jess Harding

via ITV

Jess was a tanned queen before she entered the villa, so during her eight weeks in the sun has just been adding to an already impressive glow.

Sammy Root

via ITV

Sammy was already pretty tanned when he entered the Love Island 2023 villa, so he doesn’t actually look that different! Maybe the beach hut hasn’t given him the right lighting to show off his glow?

Tyrique Hyde

via ITV

Tyrique is another Islander this year who has left the villa with not just love, but a fantastic tan. His skin is glowing, and he’s very clearly been catching rays in the villa this year.

Ella Thomas

via ITV

I’m sorry but Ella is fully glowing and I’m OBSESSED. Drop the skincare routine and moisturiser, I beg.

Zachariah Noble

via ITV

Every year there is one guy in the villa who goes slightly the wrong side of red, and this year, the award is going to Zach. Someone pass him the SPF!

Whitney Adebayo

via ITV

Whitney joined the show this year as a bombshell just a couple of days into the series, so it’s no surprise she’s got a great tan from her time in the villa. She looks amazing!

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.