Inside Ella B’s Love Island transformation as she shares cosmetic work she’s had done

Ahead of the villa she had a number of cosmetic procedures

A few old pictures of Ella B before Love Island have resurfaced, and she has spoken about the cosmetic work and procedures she had done before entering the villa as a bombshell this year.

People on TikTok have been sharing pictures of Ella B in her teens, where of course she’s going to look very different – the pictures were taken around 10 years ago. Clearly the big difference in Ella’s appearance is her hair – Ella isn’t a natural blonde! She also appears to have had some work done on her teeth ahead of the show.

Ella B Love Island transformation

via TikTok / ITV

According to reports, Ella B had a boob job, lip filler, Botox and a nose job ahead of appearing on the show. She has very openly spoken about people at school making comments about her nose, which made her insecure about her appearance. She is reported to have started having lip filler aged 18, and Botox aged 21. Ella is 24 now, and still routinely has procedures done.

In a TikTok posted by the clinic she visits, Ella said she was getting some Botox done ahead of the summer. “I go very natural, I don’t have a lot,” she said.

@revivecosmeticsltd

Our gorgeous @Ella Bella Barnes has made it to the final week of #loveisland 🤍 We are so proud of you Ella! You are being true to yourself and being so strong✨ #revivecosmetics #skinbooster #loveislandbombshell #ellabarnes #loveislanduk #fyp

♬ Ibiza – Jarico

Ella isn’t the only Islander from the 2023 series to speak about getting work done for the show. Kady, Molly, Abi and Jess also have – detailing what they’ve had done, as well as their experiences with surgery. Some of the Islanders have spent thousands ahead of being on the show.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.