From footballers to models: Meet all the new partners of ex Love Island contestants

Luke T is apparently engaged?!

Love Island is the show young singles go onto with the hopes of falling in love with the person of their dreams, but often they end up getting back with their ex-partner or fall for someone completely new. Some past Islanders are not to be forgotten like Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt and Olivia and Alex Bowen who met on the show, got married and had kids. But, some of the most popular Love Island contestants have gotten into new relationships and found love elsewhere, outside of the four walls in the Mallorca villa.

Here all the new partners of Love Island contestants from past seasons:

Olivia Attwood

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

The most iconic Islander from season three of the show is Olivia Attwood. She provided us with all the laughs and memes we still use five years later. After the show, Olivia was in a relationship with Chris Hughes, whom she came third place with. Shortly after they split up, and in 2018 she confirmed she got back together with her ex-boyfriend, and they are now engaged to be married.

Bradley Dack is a 28-year-old professional football player and is a midfielder for Blackburn Rovers.

Montana Brown

via Instagram @montanarosebrown1

Season three’s Montana Brown was an OG Islander with Olivia Attwood and she initially left the villa with a Casa Amor bombshell, Alex Beattie, before breaking up just weeks after the final. In 2021, Montana became Instagram official with her boyfriend, Mark O’Connor. Mark was a rugby player and is now a real estate executive. They both met at the gym he owns!

When rumours began about their relationship, a source told MailOnline: “He played rugby for Chiswick and Wales 1st Teams as a prop, and has a proprietary interest in Forge Gym London. He used to be out of shape and is now very much in shape. He’s a very wild bloke to go on a night out with, drinks a lot. Very good fun to be with. His father owns a huge development/construction firm which he will inherit.”

Montana doesn’t often share photos of Mark but when she does they are usually somewhere fancy abroad.

Amber Davies

via Instagram @amb_d

Love Island winner Amber Davies has been with her boyfriend Nick Kyriacou since 2020, and has recently shared they are planning to buy a house together in Surrey. Speaking with The Sun, Amber said: “He’s my future baby daddy. I was asking him every single day on holiday if he was going to propose. It’s 100 per cent on the cards. We’ve been together for nearly two years. He is ‘The One’.” Nick is a 29-year-old operations manager and the two were introduced to one another by a mutual friend.

Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Season four Love Island winner, Dani Dyer, has had a whirlwind of romances since leaving the villa back in 2018. After winning with Jack Fincham, they split up after nine months together and Dani got back together with her ex-boyfriend Sammy Kimmence. She and Sammy had a son together but the two split up after Sammy was jailed for scamming pensioners in October 2021.

However, Dani is in a new relationship and has been with her new boyfriend since December 2021 and they are adorable. Dani’s boyfriend is West Ham United footballer, Jarrod Bowen.

Dani confirmed the relationship to The Sun and said: “Everything is so early days. Jarrod is a lovely guy and we’re enjoying getting to know each other. But Santi will always be my main priority, he will always come first.”

Josh Denzel

Pictured is Josh Denzel from Love Island with his girlfriend

via Instagram @joshdenzel

Josh Denzel starred in season four of Love Island alongside Dani Dyer. He left the villa with Casa Amor bombshell, Kaz Crossley, and six months later they split up. In August 2020, Josh went public with his new girlfriend, Ruby Wong. Ruby is a model and has modelled for the likes of Boohoo and JD Sports. The two isolated together during the Covid-19 pandemic and have continued to go from strength to strength.

Jessica Hayes

Pictured is Jessica Hayes from Love Island with her boyfriend

via Instagram @jessicahayesx_

OG Love Islander Jessica Hayes won series with Max Morley. Just six weeks after the show ended, the two split up after a series of rows. Max even admitted he regretted sharing the £50k prize money. Yikes.

Jessica’s new boyfriend’s identity is still under wraps and is to be assumed he isn’t an influencer like his other half. Jessica and her new partner announced their relationship eight months after she announced her split from ex-fiancee Dan Lowry after six years together.

Hannah Elizabeth

Pictured is Hannah Elizabeth from Love Island with her boyfriend

via Instagram @hannahelizinsta

Hannah Elizabeth is well known for her time on Love Island for getting engaged during the show. Yes, you read that correctly. It was all very short lived as they broke off their engagement and split up soon after they came second place on the show.

After her split with Jon she got into a relationship with George Andreetti, whom she has a child with. He and Hannah split up not long after she became pregnant as George genuinely believed that he was Merlin. Hannah is in a new relationship with mystery man Frank Major. She has shared a series of cute pictures of the two of them, but his Instagram is private.

Gabby Allen

Pictured is Gabby Allen from Love Island with her boyfriend

via Instagram @gabbydawnallen

Gabby was a bombshell on season three of Love Island and spent most of her journey on the show with Marcel Somerville. Gabby and Marcel left the villa together and broke up after he allegedly cheated on Gabby with another woman while on holiday together. In June 2020, Gabby and her current boyfriend, Brandon Myers, went to Dubai for “work” and have been together ever since. Brandon Myers is a 25-year-old model from Kent. He rose to popularity in 2016 after starring in MTV’s Ex on the Beach.

Marcel Somerville

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

Marcel ‘I was in the Blazin’ Squad’ Somerville was an OG Islander in season three of Love Island and after his whirlwind relationship with Gabby Allen, he stayed single for a while. In August 2020, Marcel proposed to his girlfriend, Rebecca Vieira, at their gender reveal party. Their wedding was postponed due to the pandemic and is set to take place in August 2022.

Rebecca is a 25-year-old model for Pretty Little Thing with over 100,000 followers on Instagram. She and Marcel welcomed their first child in March 2021.

Laura Anderson

via Instagram @lauraanderson1x

Laura Anderson was an OG Islander in season four of Love Island and spent most of her journey with Wes Nelson before he dumped her. She was a runner-up in her series alongside Paul Knops. Shortly after the show ended, the two split up after Paul said they weren’t “compatible”.

Laura is now in a relationship with 42-year-old singer, Dane Bowers. Dane was part of the boyband Another Level in the late 1990s. Laura and Dane met in 2017 before she went onto Love Island but he was seeing another woman in the early days of their romance. Laura recently announced she and Dane were beginning fertility treatment to help them conceive.

On Instagram, she said: “Some of you might know that Dane and I have been trying to have a baby – and sort of come into a few obstacles. So we’ve been lucky enough to visit an incredible doctor the past few weeks and today set in motion our fertility plan if you’d like.”

Luke Trotman

Luke T was the runner up on the winter series of Love Island and won the nation’s hearts with his and Siânnise’s dance routine at the talent show. He and Siânnise went their separate ways back in 2021 and now it has been reported he is engaged to Australian personal trainer Chelsea Mann.

A source told MailOnline: “It was love at first sight with Luke and Chelsea. Their romance blossomed overnight into a serious relationship and although it’s not been long, they both know they’re the one for each other. Luke has made London feel like home for Chelsea who’s from Australia and they’re very happy together.”

The two also live together in Battersea and have a dog called Tequila.

Featured image credit via Instagram @danidyerxx and @luketroytrotman.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.