Love Island contestants new relationships

From footballers to models: Meet all the new partners of ex Love Island contestants

Tanyel called her new boyfriend her ‘soulmate’

Love Island is the show young singles go onto with the hopes of falling in love with the person of their dreams, but often they end up getting back with their ex-partner or fall for someone completely new. Some past Islanders are not to be forgotten like Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt and Olivia and Alex Bowen who met on the show, got married and had kids. But, some of the most popular Love Island contestants have gotten into new relationships and found love elsewhere, outside of the four walls in the Mallorca villa.

Here all the new partners of Love Island contestants from past seasons:

Olivia Attwood

The most iconic Islander from season three of the show is Olivia Attwood. She provided us with all the laughs and memes we still use five years later. After the show, Olivia was in a relationship with Chris Hughes, whom she came third place with. Shortly after they split up, and in 2018 she confirmed she got back together with her ex-boyfriend, and they are now engaged to be married.

Bradley Dack is a 28-year-old professional football player and is a midfielder for Blackburn Rovers. The pair are set to get married this year and it will be filmed for Olivia’s TV show, Olivia Meets Her Match.

A source told MailOnline: “Olivia and Bradley are so excited to begin filming Olivia Marries Her Match. It has been everything they have dreamed of for years now and finally their day big day is almost upon them. Olivia’s fanbase has watched her grow from her time on Love Island and she can’t wait to share her wedding day with them all.

“So far this year she’s been jam-packed filming the next series of Filthy Rich, which often means her and Bradley are spending days apart. But filming the buildup to their nuptials will be so special because they will be doing it together, plus they will always have the memories captured to look back on.”

Montana Brown

Season three’s Montana Brown was an OG Islander with Olivia Attwood and she initially left the villa with a Casa Amor bombshell, Alex Beattie, before breaking up just weeks after the final. In 2021, Montana became Instagram official with her boyfriend, Mark O’Connor. Mark was a rugby player and is now a real estate executive. They couple got engaged in April 2023, four months after announcing they were expecting their first child.

When rumours began about their relationship, a source told MailOnline: “He played rugby for Chiswick and Wales 1st Teams as a prop, and has a proprietary interest in Forge Gym London. He used to be out of shape and is now very much in shape. He’s a very wild bloke to go on a night out with, drinks a lot. Very good fun to be with. His father owns a huge development/construction firm which he will inherit.”

Montana doesn’t often share photos of Mark but when she does they are usually somewhere fancy abroad.

Amber Davies

Love Island winner Amber Davies has recently announced she is in a new relationship and the way she talks about him is so very wholesome. Just weeks after splitting up with her ex-partner Nick Kyriacou, Amber revealed she had fallen for her co-star Ben Joyce whom she met while working on the West End show Back to the Future.

Speaking on Lorraine, Amber said: “The plan was to be single for a while and then I accidentally fell in love with my co star! He is just an absolute ray of sunshine and he is so loved by everyone in the cast. He’s an absolute powerhouse of a talent, and he is one of the kindest, most caring people I have ever met.”

Dani Dyer

Season four Love Island winner, Dani Dyer, has had a whirlwind of romances since leaving the villa back in 2018. After winning with Jack Fincham, they split up after nine months together and Dani got back together with her ex-boyfriend Sammy Kimmence. She and Sammy had a son together but the two split up after Sammy was jailed for scamming pensioners in October 2021.

However, Dani is in a new relationship and has been with her new boyfriend since December 2021 and they are adorable. Dani’s boyfriend is West Ham United footballer, Jarrod Bowen.

Dani confirmed the relationship to The Sun and said: “Everything is so early days. Jarrod is a lovely guy and we’re enjoying getting to know each other. But Santi will always be my main priority, he will always come first.”

Dani and Jarrod are now expecting twins together. They announced the news in a wholesome Instagram post of Dani’s son, Santiago, holding a board saying he was going to be a big brother.

“We have been keeping a little secret… Our little TWINS. So excited to meet our babies and watch Santi be the best big brother. The biggest surprise of our lives but feeling SO blessed.. our family is getting a lot bigger and we can’t wait,” she wrote.

Josh Denzel

Josh Denzel starred in season four of Love Island alongside Dani Dyer. He left the villa with Casa Amor bombshell, Kaz Crossley, and six months later they split up. In August 2020, Josh went public with his new girlfriend, Ruby Wong. Ruby is a model and has modelled for the likes of Boohoo and JD Sports. The two isolated together during the Covid-19 pandemic and have continued to go from strength to strength.

Jessica Hayes

OG Love Islander Jessica Hayes won series with Max Morley. Just six weeks after the show ended, the two split up after a series of rows. Max even admitted he regretted sharing the £50k prize money. Yikes.

Jessica’s new boyfriend’s identity is still under wraps and is to be assumed he isn’t an influencer like his other half. Jessica and her new partner announced their relationship eight months after she announced her split from ex-fiancee Dan Lowry after six years together.

Gabby Allen

Gabby was a bombshell on season three of Love Island and spent most of her journey on the show with Marcel Somerville. Gabby and Marcel left the villa together and broke up after he allegedly cheated on Gabby with another woman while on holiday together. In June 2020, Gabby and her current boyfriend, Brandon Myers, went to Dubai for “work” and have been together ever since. Brandon Myers is a 25-year-old model from Kent. He rose to popularity in 2016 after starring in MTV’s Ex on the Beach.

Marcel Somerville

Marcel ‘I was in the Blazin’ Squad’ Somerville was an OG Islander in season three of Love Island and after his whirlwind relationship with Gabby Allen, he stayed single for a while. In August 2020, Marcel proposed to his girlfriend, Rebecca Vieira, at their gender reveal party. Their wedding was postponed due to the pandemic and is set to take place in August 2022.

Rebecca is a 25-year-old model for Pretty Little Thing with over 100,000 followers on Instagram. She and Marcel welcomed their first child in March 2021.

Luke Trotman

Luke T was the runner up on the winter series of Love Island and won the nation’s hearts with his and Siânnise’s dance routine at the talent show. He and Siânnise went their separate ways back in 2021 and now it has been reported he is engaged to Australian personal trainer Chelsea Mann.

A source told MailOnline: “It was love at first sight with Luke and Chelsea. Their romance blossomed overnight into a serious relationship and although it’s not been long, they both know they’re the one for each other. Luke has made London feel like home for Chelsea who’s from Australia and they’re very happy together.”

The two also live together in Battersea and have a dog called Tequila.

Tanyel Raven

Tanyel shocked everyone when she announced she had found her “soulmate” just a few months after appearing on winter Love Island 2023. The identity of her new boyfriend is under wraps but some of the comments on her hard launch suggest they have been dating for a while.

Zara, who was also on winter Love Island 2023, called the couple a “perfect match”.

Ikenna

Ikenna appeared on Love Island 2022 and a recent steamy Snapchat post suggests he is seeing someone new. It isn’t clear who his mystery woman but I’m sure we’ll find out soon!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.