ruby wong

Meet Ruby Wong: Josh Denzel’s new girlfriend he’s just gone Insta official with

She went to Liverpool John Moores

Love Island’s Josh Denzel has a new girlfriend, Ruby Wong, who he just went Instagram official with and she is insanely fit.

Josh shared a picture of the two of them on holiday together with the caption: “Oh so this is what life’s like over on this side” and they look incredibly good together. Josh also shared a video of him taking pictures of Ruby, so it’s safe to say he’s a proper Insta husband.

Josh ended things with fellow Islander Kaz 18 months ago and Ruby is the first girl he’s been linked with since the breakup. Josh and Ruby are currently on holiday with Jack Fowler and their friends in Ibiza, spending their time on yachts and living their best lives. Not jealous at all.

Ruby is 24-years-old and is thought to have been dating Josh for a few months, this is everything we know about Ruby Wong, Josh Denzel’s new girlfriend:

Ruby is a model

Ruby has been modelling for a number of years and modelled for JD Sports, Boohoo and Quiz. She is signed to an agency in Manchester as well as Next Models in Miami.

via Instagram @rubywong8

She went to Liverpool John Moores University

Before she started modelling Ruby attended Liverpool John Moores Uni and she also worked in a restaurant, hotel and burger van to support herself.

It was through one of her uni friends that she first started modelling. Her friend had started a swimwear brand and she modelled for them. After posting the pictures to her Instagram, the modelling agency Nemesis got in contact with her.

Ruby was in a BBC3 documentary about modelling

Ruby starred in the four part BBC3 documentary Models: Street to Catwalk, where she discussed her modelling journey and how she can now make thousands per week and yet came from one of the most deprived areas of the country.

via Instagram @rubywong8

In the documentary her mum, who is a nurse, is also introduced and they have a super sweet close bond.

Throughout the four episodes you get the impression that Ruby is incredibly down to earth, funny and would just be a great mate. Well done Josh, you picked well.

Ruby has over 14k followers on Instagram

Her Instagram is naturally full of pictures of her and she and Josh follow each other. Ruby also appears to be mates with India from last year’s Love Island.

via Instagram @rubywong8

She potentially isolated with Josh during lockdown

Through a little bit of detective work it appears Ruby may have been in lockdown with Josh. When Josh posted the photo of them last night Wes commented: “JHEEEEEEEZE my lockdown parents finally reveal themselves! Hahaha GANG”.

Now Wes moved in with Josh during lockdown after he broke up with Arabella. Referring to Josh and Ruby as his “lockdown parents” surely hints that Ruby was there as well when Wes moved in during lockdown?

Either way, she’s cool and I want to be her friend.