Tanyel Love Island boyfriend

Tanyel reveals she’s found her ‘soulmate’ two months after leaving the Love Island villa

They’re loving life in Dubai

Tanyel didn’t have the easiest Love Island journey: She coupled up with Kai, wanted to explore her connection with Ron, realised they were just friends and was booted off the show in a re-coupling where nobody picked her. But on the outside world, just two months after the villa, she’s already found the one.

Currently on a seriously boujee holiday in Dubai with Mandi Vakili, Tanyel shared a pic to Instagram with an untagged guy and captioned the post “My soulmate”. Other Islanders then rushed to the comments to congratulate the couple with Lana Jenkins writing: “Ekkkkk you two” and Liberty Poole adding: “So happy for you.”

Although Tanyel is yet to reveal exactly how she met her boyfriend and how long they’ve been together,  comments hinted the romance had been going on for a while before Tanyel decided to go Insta official. “Yessss! Here he is… Love Love Love. Power Couple,” commented a friend, while Tanyel’s fellow Islander Zara called the couple a “perfect match”.

At the Love Island reunion back in March, Tanyel started to hint she had a boyfriend as when bombshell Spencer Wilks, who she was briefly coupled up with, said they should catch up outside of the villa Tanyel replied: “Yeah. However, I’m currently seeing someone.”

Ahead of entering the villa, Tanyel admitted she was single because she was “fussy”. But, clearly, her new guy has ticked all the boxes and things have clearly progressed quickly over the past six weeks as they’re already in Dubai on their first long haul holiday.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.