All the ex Love Island contestants who left the show and got back with their ex

Nothing quite says unfinished business like falling in love on national television and then getting back with your ex

When single people go onto Love Island it is largely assumed they have gotten over their ex-partners and are ready to find the love of their lives in sunny Mallorca, for much of our viewing pleasure. However, it may not always go as planned for some Love Island contestants. Whether that be winning the show and then getting back with your ex or being dumped from the Island and finding love again with your ex, there are a bunch of Love Islanders who have done exactly that.

From Shannon Singh who got back with her after being in the villa for two days, or Emma-Jane Woodhams who rekindled her relationship with an ex and had a baby, these are all the Islanders who got back with their ex after being on the show:

Olivia Attwood

Pictured is Olivia Attwood who has got back together with her ex since Love Island

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Season three’s Olivia Attwood made Love Island history for her iconic quotes while she was on the show, and we simply cannot thank her enough. For most of her time in the villa, she was coupled up with Chris Hughes and they came third place and even had their own spin-off on ITVBe called Crackin’ On.

In 2018, Olivia confirmed she was in a new relationship with her ex-boyfriend Bradley Dack. The two got engaged in 2019 and were set to get married in June 2021, but however due to Covid-19 and Brad’s knee injury, it has been delayed.

Lucinda Strafford

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

Lucinda ‘reallyyyyyy’ Strafford made us all want to scream the majority of the time she was on Love Island. While in the villa, it was rumoured she was still in a relationship with footballer Aaron Connolly, but those rumours were shut down by Lucinda.

She left the villa with Aaron Francis, but their romance ended just days after they were dumped from the Island. Soon after, Lucinda and her ex got back together. However, both Lucinda and Aaron have unfollowed each other on Instagram and seem to have ended their relationship.

Dani Dyer

Pictured is Dani Dyer, winner of Love Island who got back with her ex

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Dani Dyer was the winner of Love Island season four and won the series with Jack Fincham. They were together on the outside for nine months before splitting up. After the break-up, Dani got back together with her ex-boyfriend Sammy Kimmence who she has a baby with. The two have since split after Kimmence was jailed for three and a half years.

She is now dating West Ham footballer Jarrod Bowen.

Abi Rawlings

Abi was in the villa on the last season of Love Island but didn’t have much luck in love. She was coupled with Toby Aromolaran who then left her single after Casa Amor for Mary Bedford. After Abi was dumped from the Island, she got back together with her ex-boyfriend David Fitzpatrick.

Shannon Singh

via Instagram @bensterling_dj

Shannon was only in the villa for 48 hours before she was savagely dumped in a shock recoupling. Weeks after being dumped she got back together with her ex-boyfriend Ben Sterling, and they have since moved into a house together.

Emma-Jane Woodhams

Pictured is Emma-Jane Woodhams who was on Love Island and got back with her ex after

via Instagram @emmajwoodhams

Emma-Jane was on Love Island back in 2016 and was coupled up with Terry Walsh. They broke up after their time together in the villa and she rekindled her romance with her childhood sweetheart, Jordan Bye.

Tyla Carr

via Instagram @tylarosie

Season three of Love Island was iconic for many reasons. One being, Theo Campbell saying if Tyla liked Jonny as much as she said, she would’ve left the villa with him after he was dumped. After leaving the villa with no one by her side, Tyla got back together with her ex-partner Rossco Edmonds. They had a baby boy together called Archie in 2018 and broke up a few months after he was born.

Ollie Williams

via Instagram @olliesjwilliams

Winter Love Island contestant Ollie Williams left the villa because he realised, he was in love with someone else outside of the show. That someone was none other than his ex-girlfriend Laura Nofer. Ollie told The Sun that Laura is the girl he wanted to marry. He said: “I’m so grateful she has taken me back. We’re going to move in together in London over the next few months.”

Featured image via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood and @benstirling_dj.