Meet Hugo Hammond’s new girlfriend: Brookes student and GB triathlete Molly Wilkins

‘And so, the girl id like to couple up with isโ€ฆ #JobDone’

Hugo Hammong spent 38 days in the Love Island villa back in 2021 and failed trying to find a girl who liked him back. Tell a lie, he found Amy, kissed her a couple of times and said “job done” but at that point the nation already accepted they weren’t going to last. But now we can all sit back and relax knowing Hugo has finally coupled up – yes, Hugo Hammond has a girlfriend!! Her name is Molly Wikins.

Since leaving the villa Hugo has been hitting the headlines for a few different reasons. He’s made a dog food ad, went out clubbing in Bristol, dipped his toe in becoming a rap god and was even booted out of a kebab shop after rowing over some chips at 4am. He’s been a very busy man.

But now, in a shocking turn of events, he’s found himself a girlfriend. Here’s everything we know about Hugo’s girlfriend, Molly Wilkins.

Molly Wilkins is a 21-year-old GB triathlete

She has a full highlight dedicated to her athletic career. Her most recent event was in 2019 where she came in 27 out of 38 for the World Triathlon Grand Final. I could simply never – this is quite the flex.

They went Instagram official on her account first

Back on June 6, Molly posted this photo of herself and Hugo with the caption: “All my eggs in one basket”.

Then three days ago Hugo posted a selfie of the pair with a caption saying: “And so, the girl I’d like to couple up with is…#JobDone”. Not as romantic, but he does make reference to his most iconic villa moment I guess.

Currently she has 7,311 Instagram followers and some of them include Hugo (obviously), TikTok creator George Clarke and Millie Mclay from BBC Three’s Love In the Flesh.

She goes to Oxford Brookes Uni

Molly goes to Oxford Brookes which is where Hugo Hammond graduated from a few years ago. She’s in her third year at the moment and recently celebrated winning varsity 2022 with her team mates at the uni.

She seems just like every other uni student, except for the fact she’s dating a Love Islander. But Molly goes on messy night’s out with her mates and even stays up until 3am in the uni library writing her diss.

Molly and Hugo went to Mallorca for her 21st Birthday

Molly Wilkins turned 21 on June 9 and Hugo Hammond took her to Mallorca to celebrate. She posted these selfies from her holiday with the caption saying: “Forced my boyfriend to take these”. Erm, I am respectfuly requesting for an Islander to take me on holiday for my birthday.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes, quizzes and gossipย like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.ย