These are all the reality stars who have spent time in jail

Khloé served three whole hours in prison

Last week it was reported ex-Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother star Andrew Brady was sentenced to four months in jail following a “campagin of hate” against journalist and GB News presenter Dan Wootton. However Andrew is only one of many reality stars to have been sentenced to time in jail.

Over the years many high profile celebrities and reality stars have been sentenced to jail. Ex-Love Islanders, Real Housewives and even a Kardashian have been arrested and sentenced to time in jail for a variety of crimes including fraud and DUIs.

These are the reality stars who have spent time in jail:

Andrew Brady

via Channel 5

Andrew Brady first appeared on TV in The Apprentice in 2017 and then went onto appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

After his time on Big Brother he went onto date Caroline Flack and the two were engaged before breaking it off in December 2018 due to cheating allegations.

In the aftermath of Caroline’s death in February 2020 Andrew began a social media “campagin of hate” towards the journalist and GB News presenter Dan Wootton.

In February 2022 Brady pleaded guilty to this campagin and was sentenced to four months in jail.

During his trial the judge heard from the prosecutor Brady had been trying to sell a book after Flack’s death but when he received no interest from media organisations he began his campagin against Wootton.

After the rejections Brady reportedly began sending messages to Wootton on WhatsApp, social media and said he was “evil man who needs to be dealt with” and a “murdering little c*nt.”

Judge Jeremy Richardson gave Brady a four month jail sentence minus the time he has already spent on remand. Brady was also given a 10 year restraining order which forbids him from contacting or being within 200 metres of Dan Wootton.

Teresa Giudice

via Bravo

Real Housewives of New Jersey original cast member Teresa Giudice has been on TV since 2009. She was sentenced to jail in October 2014 over numerous fraud charges.

In October 2009 Teresa and her husband Joe Giudice filed for bankruptcy but soon withdrew their petition for bankruptcy. Four years later they were charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud, bank fraud and wire fraud. They were said to have made false statements on loan applications and were indicted for 39 charges.

Teresa and Joe plead not guilty. However a year later in March 2014 they entered a guilty plea to 41 counts of fraud in a deal with prosecutors. On October 2nd 2014 Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in a federal prison and her husband was sentenced to 41 months. The couple also had to pay $414,000 in restitution

They were allowed to stagger their sentences so their children could stay with one parent. Teresa began her sentence on 5th January 2015 and was released less than a year later on 23rd December 2015.

Teresa served her sentence at Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut which is the same prison Orange is The New Black is inspired by.

The prison was a minimum security facility and Teresa has since spoken about her experience of jail, describing it as “living in hell”.

Mike Hassini

via ITV

Ex-TOWIE cast member Mike Hassini who was on the show for three years was sentenced to seven years in jail in December 2021.

In April 2021 he had been arrested by police having being seen exchanging £144,000 worth of cocaine with 23-year-old Gary Bear.

Hassini was spotted by police officers carrying a brown cardboard box into Bear’s Mercedes. When the car was stopped by police they discovered a duct wrapped block of cocaine and a number of burner phones.

Police later found three smaller blocks of cocaine, boric acid, a hydraulic press, metal plates and small amounts of MDMA at Hassini’s girlfriend’s house. His girlfriend was arrested however she was soon released after it became clear she was not involved in the drug operation.

During his trial Hassini admitted to conspiracy to supply a class A drug, possession of cocaine with intent to supply, and possession of criminal property.

He was given a sentence of six years and nine months in prison.

Anna Vakili

via ITV

Love Island’s Anna Vakili recently claimed she spent a night in jail after being arrested by the police in central London.

Anna told The Sun she was arrested, alongside her sister Mandi Vakili, for suspicion of common assault after fighting outside the Dorchester Hotel.

She said: “My sister and I sometimes have a bit too much to drink in central London, and we end up getting into arguments with each other.

“Not long ago we ended up spending the night in jail. We got arrested for fighting each other – it wasn’t even a physical fight. Mandi scratched my neck and it was bleeding a tiny bit. It was the tiniest little scratch, and the worst part of this is, that I called the police!”

reality stars jail

via Instagram @annavakili_

The sisters are said to have fought outside on 11th April 2021. Anna claimed they were handcuffed and put in a police van because they knew she famous.

She said: “We were handcuffed and put into a police van outside The Dorchester. The police did it on purpose because they knew who we were, and I could sue them for that.

“I was in the back of the police van with handcuffs on, and I could see at the front that they were googling my name.”

Anna claimed they spent 14 hours in police station cells. A spokesperson for the Met police said: “Police were called at approximately 00:06hrs on Sunday, 11 April to reports of a disturbance in Park Lane, W1.

“Officers attended and spoke to a witness who reported seeing two women involved in an altercation. No injuries were reported.

“Two women, aged 29 and 30, were arrested on suspicion of common assault and taken into custody.

“Following enquiries it was established that no further action was necessary and both were released from custody.”

Khloé Kardashian

It was the moment that created a thousand memes – Kris Jenner telling Kim Kardashian off for taking pictures of herself whilst Khloé was going to jail. But this is the actual backstory of why Khloé ended up in jail.

In 2007 Khloé was arrested for a DUI (driving under the influence) and was initially a given punishment of community service alongside an alcohol education course.

She completed her community service but missed several sessions of the alcohol education course due to her “busy schedule” and therefore violated her parole.

The judge in her case then sentenced her to 30 days in jail. Keeping Up With The Kardashians had begun at this point and the show covered Khloé’s whole family taking her to jail including when Kim begins to take selfies.

However after being dropped off to jail she was released a few hours later due to overcrowding.