Selling Sunset love lives: Exactly who the real estate agents are all dating in real life

I’ve never known a group of people with more interesting lives

Selling Sunset is like 10 per cent about the houses, 90 per cent the drama of the realtors’ personal lives. They live for the drama, and so do we. There’s nothing better than seeing them all in the office and someone spins around on their chair to face everyone – you know some tea is about to be spilled. And one thing the Selling Sunset gals love to gossip and chat about is their love lives.

Who they’ve all dated and are currently with has created some of the biggest storylines in the show. Christine’s current drama with Emma, Amanza and her ex, Chrishell’s divorce – and that’s without mentioning the two weddings we actually saw on the show and the bombshell Chrishell is now dating Jason. Here’s a full insight into the love lives of the Selling Sunset cast, and who they are all dating in real life.

Christine Quinn

Relationship status: Married

Christian Quinn is married to Christian Richard, who made his millions as a tech entrepreneur and is now retired. The couple got married in December 2019, in a huge winter wonderland themed wedding which we saw on the show. They have since welcomed their first child together. Christian is 10 years old than Christine, she is currently 32 and he is 42.

The love lives of the Selling Sunset cast and who the partners they are dating in real life are

via Netflix

Christine and Christian met in 2019 and were married within a year of knowing one another. They met through a mutual friend, who dated Christian but didn’t like him that much, but introduced him to Christine when he said he was looking for a new house.

Christine told Women’s Health magazine: “The house he ended up purchasing was actually my dream home before I even met Christian. I remember prior to meeting him, I would sit in that open house every Sunday and picture myself living there, getting coffee with my husband, and that manifestation came true—I now live in the house that I envisioned myself in with my husband.”

Previous to being with Christian, Christine was with an Oppenheim Group employee called Peter Cornell. He is the man who’s her mutual ex with Emma, and caused all the drama in season four of the show. In 2015 Christine attended the premiere of Hot Tub Time Machine 2 with Peter, and he still works for the company.

Mary Fitzgerald

Relationship status: Married

via Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

Mary is currently married to Romain Bonnet. He works in construction now, and recently joined The Oppenheim Group as a project manager for many of the listings. We were first introduced to Mary and Romain’s relationship in season one of the show, and we saw their wedding in season two. However, TMZ later obtained copies of their marriage license and certificate and the dates didn’t match up, which sparked rumours they’d been married for 19 months already and what we saw was just for the show. Their reps later said they had a civil union before the show, but the wedding we saw was completely legit.

via Netflix

Mary and Romain first started dating in 2017, two days after Romain moved to LA. “Romain flew out to look at some homes in the area and I was his agent! We hit it off from there,” she said in an interview.

Mary has been married twice before Romain. She revealed in season one her first husband died, saying: “I’ve been married twice before. My first husband passed away and my second husband, it just didn’t work out. It wasn’t the right relationship.” Mary has a son called Austin from her previous marriage.

Chrishell Stause

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Instagram @chrishell.stause

Right now, Chrishell is dating none other than Mr Oppenheim Group himself, Jason Oppenheim. The news of their relationship came in July 2021, when they shared some loved up pics on holiday on their Instagram accounts. However, it’s believed they were dating during filming of season four, but Chrishell had wanted to keep the relationship private. Their love lives are about the become more public than ever, as season five of Selling Sunset looks as though it’s going to focus heavily on them being together.

This won’t be the first time Chrishell’s relationships have featured on the show, during season three it was revealed she was getting divorced from her previous husband, actor Justin Hartley. Justin officially filed for divorce from Chrishell in November 2019 after two years of marriage, and the divorce was finalised in 2021. He cited “irreconcilable differences” and Chrishell said in season three of the show she had been “blindsided” by him, and found out about their divorce over text.

via Netflix

Heather Young

Relationship status: Married

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Tarek El Moussa is Heather’s husband, and season four is the first time we’ve seen him appear in Selling Sunset. He’s into houses too, and is a property mogul and host of real estate TV show, Flip or Flop. Previously in the show, Heather had spoken about how much she wanted a ring on her finger, and now she finally has her dream!

Heather and Tarek met in 2019, when they were out boating with mutual friends (classic Selling Sunset behaviour). They went Instagram official in August of that year. Early into 2020 the pair moved in together and shortly after their one year anniversary they announced they were engaged. On October 23rd 2021 they got married.

Heather previously dated Peter Cornell, who works for The Oppenheim Group and dated Emma and Christine, too.

Maya Vander

Relationship status: Married

via Instagram @themayavander

The Selling Sunset cast members are usually very public with their love lives, but Maya is extremely private about her relationship. All she reveals in the show is that she is married, has two children and is expecting a third. Their two children are a son called Aiden and daughter called Elle Madison. Maya posts a lot of photos of her and her husband together on Instagram, but he’s never tagged. The only clue we may have about him is that Davina commented on one of Maya’s pictures of her and her husband calling him “Dave”.

According to reports Maya’s husband used to live with her in LA but moved to Miami after securing a new dream job. They used to be long distance before starting a family together. Maya now splits her time between Miami and LA.

Amanza Smith

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Instagram @amanzasmith

Amanza has recently confirmed she is seeing someone new, following the breakdown of her previous marriage. She has kept his identity hidden, but in a recent interview hinted he is well known in the UK. Amanza has been telling people in her Instagram comments that she is happily in a relationship with someone at the moment.

In the last few seasons of the show Amanza has been very open with struggling with her ex, the father of her two children, and getting child support. Amanza’s ex is Ralph Brown, who she married in 2010. Ralph Brown used to play as a cornerback in the NFL – after being drafted into the New York Giants in 2010. The couple separated two years after getting married, shortly after their second child was born.

Emma Hernan

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @emmahernan

The ex of Emma Hernan’s everyone wants to know more about is Peter Cornell, who yep has been mentioned a few times already! In the show it is said that around five years ago he dated Christine, Emma and Heather. He is said to have proposed to Emma, but it’s not known if they are still secretly together. Apparently, Peter has still been appearing on Emma’s Instagram story and they’ve been seen having lunch together – so maybe they are.

A source told Us Weekly Emma and Peter were seen having brunch in West Hollywood recently. The two were also spotted spending time together in Las Vegas where Emma was on a work trip with the rest of The Oppenheim Group. However, Emma’s rep told Us Weekly she is “very single.”

Vanessa Viella

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @vannevillela

It is believed new realtor, Vanessa Viella, is single. It had been previously reported she was married to a Cuban actor called Mario Cimaro – however it has since been said they were together, but never actually married. They were reportedly together for four years before separating in 2013.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.