If you enjoyed having your mind blown by Behind Her Eyes, watch these nine shows next

Suddenly my Netflix watch list is VERY full

Finished Behind Her Eyes and thinking it isn’t possible that there are any other shows like it? It’s true, nothing will have an ending like *that*, but there are plenty of other series which will give it a run for it’s money in terms of dark themes and twists and turns.

Since Netflix released Behind Her Eyes everyone has been talking about it. The ending blew everyone’s minds, and now we’re all looking up pigeon theories (if you haven’t, you should), and looking back to see all the clues that were right in front of us all along about what was going to happen in the finale.

So if you loved the show and are desperate for more, here are nine shows like Behind Her Eyes which you should definitely watch next. From psychological thrillers with shocking endings to dramas you won’t be able to stop watching. You’re welcome.

The Stranger

Behind Her Eyes, shows like Behind Her Eyes, Netflix, drama, series, watch, next, The Stranger

via Netflix

Like Behind Her Eyes, The Stranger is another of the best British drama shows with the craziest plot twists and turns you can imagine. It’s based on a novel by Harlan Coben, who is now famous for his incredible stories being turned into psychological dramas by Netflix. This one follows Adam Price, who looks like he has a pretty ideal life. He lives in a gorgeous house with his two children and his wife and is living the dream. Until one night a stranger sits down next to him in a bar and tells him his wife has been in a spiral of lies, and he should get a DNA test on his sons. The Stranger knows everything, about everyone.

Criminal: UK

Behind Her Eyes, shows like Behind Her Eyes, Netflix, drama, series, watch, next, Criminal UK

via Netflix

Criminal UK is a British police anthology series (part of anthology series Criminal) which stars David Tennant and Kit Harington, among other big names. The story is set exclusively within a police interrogation room, where London investigators engage in intense interviews and mental conflict with suspects to find the answers to solve the cases.

Bodyguard

Bodyguard, Netflix

via Netflix

Bodyguard is a British crime drama about David Budd, a war veteran turned police bodyguard who is assigned to protect the Home Secretary. He gets stuck in assassination plots, terrorism threats and the drama is through the roof. In terms of shows that will have you actually gasping out loud as you watch, like Behind Her Eyes does, this is right up there.

Safe

Safe, Netflix

via Netflix

Safe is another Netflix series adapted from a book by Harlan Coben, the author behind The Stranger. The series is all about a rich widowed surgeon called Tom, who is left to raise his two daughters alone after his wife’s death. His eldest teen daughter goes missing from their “safe” gated community, and Tom begins his own investigation to find her. In turn, he finds out lots of dark secrets about those closest to him.

You

Behind Her Eyes, shows like Behind Her Eyes, Netflix, drama, series, watch, next, You

You think Rob in Behind Her Eyes is twisted? Enter Joe Goldberg from You. These pair are about as messed up as men on Netflix come. You follows bookstore worker Joe who might seem like a bit of a boy next door, but when he likes a woman, he likes her a bit too much. Let’s just say, a little bit like Rob, Joe will do anything to get what he wants. He’s willing to remove anything that gets in his way to be with the women he becomes obsessed with, even if that does include people.

The Sinner

Behind Her Eyes, shows like Behind Her Eyes, Netflix, drama, series, watch, next, The Sinner

via Netflix

The Sinner is a crime-mystery Netflix original series. There are three seasons available on Netflix, each focusing around a different dark crime. These crimes are carried out by people who seem to the outside world as being completely normal, which is what gives it that shock factor.

The synopsis for the series reads: “Detective Harry Ambrose investigates various atrocious murder cases and tries to analyse the reasons behind ordinary people committing heinous crimes.”

Collateral

Behind Her Eyes, shows like Behind Her Eyes, Netflix, drama, series, watch, next, Collateral

via Netflix

Collateral is a four-part thriller drama set in London that takes place over four days. When a pizza delivery driver is shot down, Detective Inspector Kip Glaspie is left in charge of the investigation and refuses to accept the murder is just a random act of violence. She soon finds herself being drawn into the darker side of underworld London.

Bloodline

Behind Her Eyes, shows like Behind Her Eyes, Netflix, drama, series, watch, next, Bloodline

via Netflix

Bloodline is a dramatic and suspenseful thriller about the dark things going on beneath the surface of an American family. The Rayburns are hard-working pillars of their Florida Keys community, but their past contains secrets they hope will forever remain buried. When their son threatens to expose the family secrets, relationships are put to the test.

The One

The One, Netflix, new, drama, series, watch

via Netflix

The One is an eight-part series, and bit like an extended episode of Black Mirror, following a DNA researcher who creates a new matchmaking service. She believes that your perfect partner is all in your DNA, and we are all genetically built for one soulmate in particular. It then takes a bit of a crime thriller turn, and it looks like the characters aren’t all what they seem. The CEO of the matchmaking service is giving me huge Adele vibes. All episodes are available on Netflix from March 12th.

Behind Her Eyes is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.