Married at First Sight Australia babies: The Season 6 cast who now have kids

Susie is pregnant!

Married at First Sight Australia S6 was filmed in 2018 meaning there’s been plenty of time for the couples and cast to pop out some children. Although only two of the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 couples stayed together, at least one of the couples now has a baby, and others have found new romances and started new families. So how many Married at First Sight Australia babies are there?

Cam and Jules

The biggest success story to come out of MAFS S6 is Cam and Jules. The pair made it all the way to the end without any hesitation that their relationship wouldn’t work, ending with Cam asking Jules to legit marry him at the end of the show. They had a huge wedding, and even Heidi was a bridesmaid.

And the luv just continues, as Cam and Jules now have a baby together. Their baby boy is called Oliver and he was born in October 2020.

On both Cam and Jules’ Instagrams they constantly post wholesome family pics, and if it doesn’t make you wanna melt then I’ll call 999 for a doctor to come and assess you right away.

Cyrell

Cyrell now has a baby with Love Island Australia Season 1’s Eden Dally. The pair met at a party hosted by Jules. They’ve had a few breaks ups but are now making it work for baby Boston.

Cyrell and Eden’s baby was born in Feb 2020.  Jules and Cam were invited to the baby shower – maybe they’re swapping notes!!

Susie

Susie probably came off the worst out of all the MAFS S6 contestants. Her relationship with Billy was toxic, with the majority of the negativity coming from her. Her portrayal on the show was so bad that she had to go off Instagram.

But, she has resurfaced on Insta, thanks to her new boyfriend Todd Carney. Todd is an American rugby league player, and the couple are expecting their first child together. Susie is currently pregnant and the baby is due in March 2021, so only one month to go for the new addition on the Married at First Sight Australia babies list!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Todd Carney (@todd_carney06)

On 31st December 2020 the couple did a gender reveal, and it turns out they’re having a boy. Todd also proposed at the same time (see in the vid above), so it’s all coming up Susie!

Featured image: @cyrelljimenezpaul

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 stories recommended by this writer:

• Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

• The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Lip jobs and fillers: Even more Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram

• Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia couple are you?