Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia couple are you?

Chaotic energy = Nic and Cyrell

Everyone has their favourite Married at First Sight Australia couples. This might be based on their chaotic energy (Nic and Cyrell), their genuine love for each other (Cameron and Jules), or just because y0u really wish you were them (Martha and Michael). Either way, there’s plenty of great Married at First Sight Australia couples in Season 6, but which one are you?

If you’re calm and collected in the day then wild at night after a few tequila shots, then you’re probably Melissa and Dino. If you’re someone who dates a lot, is partial to a bit of ghosting and has definitely cheated before, then you’re giving off big Ines and Bronson/Lizzie and Sam vibes. Or maybe you’re the mum or dad of the group, booking the taxis for everyone before a night out and making sure everyone has a cup of tea in the morning when hungover – very big Cameron and Jules energy. Honestly, there’s a Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 couple persona in all of us.

We’ve already told you which guy you would marry, and which Married at First Sight Australia girl you are, but now it’s time to find our which of the Married at First Sight Australia couples best resembles you.

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related Married at First Sight Australia stories recommended by this writer:

Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6: Where are they now?

Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia guy would you marry?

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram