Love Island babies: These are all the cast members who have had children

Am I still sobbing about Alex and Olivia? Yes, yes I am

Right now it seems like a whole load of Love Island couples and ex-Islanders are having babies. Two season two cast members have welcomed new arrivals, Alex and Olivia have had a baby, Camilla and Jamie are glowing over their second little one, and Terry Walsh shocked us all revealing he’s a dad too.

There have actually been a grand total of 22 Love Island babies from cast members since they appeared on the show themselves. Here’s a rundown of them all.

Cally Jane Beech and Luis Morrison

Cally Jane Beech, Luis Morrison, daughter

via Instagram @misscallyjane

Cally and Luis, who both appeared on series one of Love Island back in 2015, were the first Love Island couple to have a baby. They had a baby girl called Vienna Morrison-Beech in May 2017, but announced they had split in 2018.

Cara de la Hoyde and Nathan Massey

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Cara and Nathan won series two of Love Island in 2016. In December 2017 they had their first child, a baby boy called Freddie. In March 2020 the couple, who got married the year before, announced they were expecting another baby. That summer, the couple welcomed their second child, a baby girl called Delilah.

Jess Shears and Dom Lever

In 2019, Jess and Dom from Love Island 2017 announced Jess was pregnant with their first child together. The couple, who got married in October 2018, welcomed their son in October 2019. Three years on, they announced the were expecting their second child, and Jess gave birth in July 2022.

Emma-Jane Woodhams

Love Island, babies, children, cast, contestants, couples, Emma Woodhams

via Instagram @emmajwoodhams

Emma, who left Love Island 2016 with Terry Walsh, shortly broke up with him and got back with her childhood sweetheart, Jordan Bye. In 2017 they announced she had given birth to their son Alfie. A few weeks after the birth it was announced the pair had split up.

Tyla Carr

Tyla Carr, baby, news

via Instagram @tylarosie

Tyla Carr was on Love Island 2017, but didn’t leave the villa with anyone. After appearing on the show, she was with Rossco Edmonds, who she reportedly had met nine years ago. They were together for a year, and in December 2018 welcomed their baby boy Archie. The couple split up around six months after he was born.

Jess Hayes

Love Island, babies, children, cast, contestants, couples, Jessica Hayes, son

via Instagram @jessicahayesx_

Jess Hayes won the first series of Love Island with Max Morley. The pair broke up after the show. In June 2019, Jess revealed she had a baby boy named Presley James Lawry, with her new fiancé Dan Lawry.

Hannah Elizabeth

Hannah also appeared in the first series of Love Island, where she ended as a runner-up. She welcomed a baby boy, Reg, in November 2019. This was just days after announcing she’d split from her fiancé and the baby’s father, YouTuber George Andreetti.

Jack Fincham

Jack Fincham, baby, daughter

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

In January 2020, everyone was collectively as shocked when Love Island 2018 winner Jack Fincham dropped the bombshell that he had become a father. He said on Instagram: “I’m normally a very open book and share most of my life on social media. This blessing I chose not to. I’m just a normal geeza, who went on a TV show, which throws you straight into the public eye… which I will be forever grateful for. However I knew for myself I needed personal time and to keep this part of my life private to prepare for this new responsibility and part of me that will change my life forever.”

He said he wasn’t with the mother, who was later revealed to be Casey Ranger, but they were still friends. His daughter, Blossom Fincham, weighed in at eight pounds two ounces and Jack said it was the “best thing that has ever happened to me”.

Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt

via Instagram @camillathurlow

In 2020 Camilla and Jamie, who were runners up on the 2017 show and left together, announced they were expecting their first child together. In a super-cute Instagram post they shared a video of them handing a piece of paper around family members which at the end was revealed to be a baby scan. They said Camilla was due to give birth in October and their Instagram accounts were both full of them gushing over their soon-to-be arrival.

After saying she was “over-cooking” and late giving birth, Camilla announced that she had welcomed a baby girl –  Nell Sophia Jewitt.  In December 2021, they said they were expecting a second baby and have now welcomed another baby girl, Nora Belle Jewitt.

Marcel Somerville

Love Island, babies, baby, children, Marcel Somerville, girlfriend, born, son

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

In 2020, Love Island’s Marcel Somerville announced he was expecting a baby with his girlfriend Rebecca Vieira. They had been together for just over a year, after meeting at a nightclub in London in 2018. Marcel was on Love Island in 2017, when he left the villa with Gabby Allen. They broke up after cheating allegations were made towards Marcel.

In January 2021, Marcel revealed the pair had welcomed a baby boy called Roman. He posted a photo of the baby, saying he is the “most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen”.

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

The pair have also since got engaged, Marcel proposed to Rebecca at their baby’s gender reveal.

Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Love Island 2018 winner, Dani Dyer, is another addition to the Love Island babies list, having given birth to a baby boy called Santiago.

Dani was dating Sammy Kimmence, who she had been with for around a year and a half. They dated a year before she went on Love Island and were together for around a year then. Dani left the Love Island 2018 with Jack Fincham and, shortly after breaking up with Jack, Dani and Sammy got back together.

via Instagram @danidyerxx

In July 2021, Dani announced she had split from Sammy after he was sentenced to three years in jail following a court case in which he was found guilty of fraud and conning two pensioners out of £33,000.

Theo Campbell

via Instagram @theo_campbell91

Much to everyone’s surprise, in February 2021 it was announced that Theo Campbell had become a father to a baby boy. The baby’s mother is influencer Sapphire Yhnell, and they named the child Aries.

Announcing the news on Instagram, Theo said: “Dam, my replacement is here – 21 hours later and he’s here. I can’t believe the joy I had looking into the eyes of my baby boy. I only told a few friends and family so for most people will be massive surprise seeing this. Over the past four years having a private life isn’t really a thing so being able to keep this private has been so nice. Massive well done to his mum as-well, the process of having a baby is crazy I literally didn’t have a clue how strong a woman has to be to go through this! Aries Campbell 07/02/2021.”

Terry Walsh

Love Island, babies, cast, Islanders, children, Terry Walsh, season two, girlfriend, engaged, fiancee

via Instagram @danielle_purdy

Remember Terry from season two? After his scandal-filled appearance on the show which included cheating on Malin and having sex with Emma on top of the sheets for all to see, he went a bit off grid and lived a quiet life. But, it’s just been announced that he is now a father.

Terry, who is now 33, and his new fianceé Danielle named their daughter Talia Renè-Rose. Danielle posted on Instagram saying: “Our precious baby girl finally arrived 12 days late on 09.03.21 weighing 7lb 5oz. She kept us waiting and on our toes in her emergency arrival but is everything we dreamed she would be and more. Words cannot describe the love and happiness. We are on cloud 9 and cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives watching our baby grow. Thank you to our family and friends for all of the messages, cards and gifts we are overwhelmed with all of the love.”

via Instagram @danielle_purdy

The couple announced in September 2020 that they were expecting, a month after she posted to say he had proposed and she said yes. Danielle is a bio energy healing therapist.

Malin Andersson

via Instagram @missmalinsara

In 2021, Malin announced she was expecting a child. Malin is currently in a relationship with a man called Jared, who she went public with in June after being friends with for many years. She revealed the happy news, sharing a picture of her bump with hers and Jared’s hands on it, two years after the death of her first baby daughter, Consy.

In February of 2022, Malin shared that she had given birth to a baby girl called Xaya. She gave birth on the 28th February, which was her due date. “Me and Jared have been in the most beautiful, surreal baby bubble and so I took a month out to just focus on our family,” she said in a post. “I ended up having an emergency c-section with her, they took her out of the same scar Consy came from.. that was a bittersweet experience for me which I needed to take in after. I can’t even describe the amount of love she has given us, and how it feels to be a mum again – but to a healthy baby. I look at her and I have to pinch myself.”

Luis Morrison

via Instagram @cchloeelizabethh

Since splitting from Cally, who he left the show with and had a baby with, Luis has gone on to start a family with his new girlfriend. He and his girlfriend Chloe Elizabeth welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, 11 weeks early. He is called Romeo, and the couple called him a “trooper” after doctors said they weren’t sure he’d survive.

Over the Halloween weekend, Luis posted: “Welcome to the world Baby Romeo! Romeo was born 11 weeks early, and can’t wait to get him home hopefully before Christmas! Super proud of you already”. Chloe added: “My little trooper, you will never understand how special and truly loved you are, it still doesn’t feel real yet. I Can’t wait to get you home and be your Mam forever.”

Max Morley

via Instagram @maxmorley77

In the same week as Louis, who he was in the villa alongside, season one winner Max Morley announced he had welcomed a son. He said on Instagram the baby arrived eight weeks early and weighed just three pounds.

I kept this blessing private from social media to give myself time and get in a strong place,” he said. “Today my life changed forever and I couldn’t be happier. After a few complications little man gave me and mum a shock arriving eight weeks early they are both super strong and are doing AMAZINGLY well! It’s been a crazy year and even crazier few days although things haven’t been perfect. It’s coming together nicely. With him been so premature he will have to spend a few weeks in hospital before coming home. I love you so much.”

Alex and Olivia Bowen

via Instagram @ab_bowen

Everyone’s favourite Love Island couple, Alex and Olivia Bowen, announced in the New Year of 2022 they are expecting their first child together. Announcing the news on Instagram, they shared some cute polaroid pictures, captioned: “Happy New… Baby Bowen”. Their son arrived on June 10th, 2022. “Abel Jacob Bowen. You are everything. 10/06/22,” Olivia said. Whilst Alex added: “Abel Jacob Bowen, but you can call him AJ… The day our lives changed for the better 10/06/22.”

The couple met in the 2016 series of Love Island, and announced they were in engaged in the New Year following. They got married in 2018.

Chloe Crowhurst

All the cast members from Love Island UK who have had babies and their children

via Instagram @chloecrowhurstx

Season two’s Chloe announced she was expecting her first child this year. Posting on Instagram, she said: “2022.. when two become three. We can’t wait to meet you little one❤️ It’s been an overwhelming few months, but I am super excited for the future and creating memories with my own little family”. Chloe is currently in a relationship with videographer David Houghton.

She had her baby in April, posting on Instagram saying: “8th April 2022; my favourite day of all. 14 days late, weighing 7lb 11. We are so in love with you, our baby girl.”

Katie Salmon

via Instagram @itskatiesalmon

Season two’s Katie Salmon has recently announced she has had a baby too. On March 27th 2022 she posted to say she is “officially a mummy” and had welcomed a little girl called Thaiga Dean – pronounced Tiger. On Christmas Day 2021 Katie announced she is engaged to her boyfriend Harry, who proposed on a beach in Thailand. Katie is best known for being on Love Island season two, and being in the first same sex couple on the show, with Sophie Gradon.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.