Love Island babies: These are all the cast members who have had children

In the same week, both Max and Luis from season one have welcome babies

Right now it seems like a whole load of Love Island couples and ex-Islanders are having babies. Two season one cast members have welcomed new arrivals, Marcel has got engaged and welcomed a baby, Camilla and Jamie are glowing over their little one, and Terry Walsh shocked us all revealing he’s a dad too.

There have actually been a grand total of 17 Love Island babies from cast members since they appeared on the show themselves. Here’s a rundown of them all.

Cally Jane Beech and Luis Morrison

Cally Jane Beech, Luis Morrison, daughter

via Instagram @misscallyjane

Cally and Luis, who both appeared on series one of Love Island back in 2015, were the first Love Island couple to have a baby. They had a baby girl called Vienna Morrison-Beech in May 2017, but announced they had split in 2018.

Cara de la Hoyde and Nathan Massey

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Cara and Nathan won series two of Love Island in 2016. In December 2017 they had their first child, a baby boy called Freddie. In March 2020 the couple, who got married the year before, announced they are expecting another baby. That summer, the couple welcomed their second child, a baby girl called Delilah.

Jess Shears and Dom Lever

Love Island, babies, children, cast, contestants, couples, Jessica Sheers, Dom Lever, still together, son

via Instagram @jessica_rose_uk

In 2019, Jess and Dom from Love Island 2017 announced Jess was pregnant with their first child together. The couple, who got married in October 2018, welcomed their son in October 2019. Since then, they’ve kept their family life very private.

Emma-Jane Woodhams

Love Island, babies, children, cast, contestants, couples, Emma Woodhams

via Instagram @emmajwoodhams

Emma, who left Love Island 2016 with Terry Walsh, shortly broke up with him and got back with her childhood sweetheart, Jordan Bye. In 2017 they announced she had given birth to their son Alfie. A few weeks after the birth it was announced the pair had split up.

Tyla Carr

Tyla Carr, baby, news

via Instagram @tylarosie

Tyla Carr was on Love Island 2017, but didn’t leave the villa with anyone. After appearing on the show, she was with Rossco Edmonds, who she reportedly had met nine years ago. They were together for a year, and in December 2018 welcomed their baby boy Archie. The couple split up around six months after he was born.

Jess Hayes

Love Island, babies, children, cast, contestants, couples, Jessica Hayes, son

via Instagram @jessicahayesx_

Jess Hayes won the first series of Love Island with Max Morley. The pair broke up after the show. In June 2019, Jess revealed she had a baby boy named Presley James Lawry, with her new fiancé Dan Lawry.

Hannah Elizabeth

Hannah also appeared in the first series of Love Island, where she ended as a runner-up. She welcomed a baby boy, Reg, in November 2019. This was just days after announcing she’d split from her fiancé and the baby’s father, YouTuber George Andreetti.

Jack Fincham

Jack Fincham, baby, daughter

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

In January last year, everyone was collectively as shocked when Love Island 2018 winner Jack Fincham dropped the bombshell that he had become a father. He said on Instagram: “I’m normally a very open book and share most of my life on social media. This blessing I chose not to. I’m just a normal geeza, who went on a TV show, which throws you straight into the public eye… which I will be forever grateful for. However I knew for myself I needed personal time and to keep this part of my life private to prepare for this new responsibility and part of me that will change my life forever.”

He said he wasn’t with the mother, who was later revealed to be Casey Ranger, but they were still friends. His daughter, Blossom Fincham, weighed in at eight pounds two ounces and Jack said it was the “best thing that has ever happened to me”.

Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt

Love Island, babies, children, cast, contestants, couples, Camilla Thurlow, Jamie Jewitt

via Instagram @camillathurlow

Last year Camilla and Jamie, who were runners up on the 2017 show and left together, announced they were expecting their first child together. 

In a super-cute Instagram post they shared a video of them handing a piece of paper around family members which at the end was revealed to be a baby scan. They said Camilla was due to give birth in October and their Instagram accounts were both full of them gushing over their soon-to-be arrival.

via Instagram @camillathurlow

After saying she was “over-cooking” and late giving birth, Camilla announced that she had welcomed a baby girl. She wrote: “Nell Sophia Jewitt, 4:32am, 27th October, 6lb 5oz. There may be a thousand new photos on my camera roll, but none of them could ever do justice to the way you have lit up our lives.”

Marcel Somerville

Love Island, babies, baby, children, Marcel Somerville, girlfriend, born, son

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

In 2020, Love Island’s Marcel Somerville announced he was expecting a baby with his girlfriend Rebecca Vieira. They had been together for just over a year, after meeting at a nightclub in London in 2018. Marcel was on Love Island in 2017, when he left the villa with Gabby Allen. They broke up after cheating allegations were made towards Marcel.

In January 2021, Marcel revealed the pair had welcomed a baby boy called Roman. He posted a photo of the baby, saying he is the “most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen”. He said: “Roman Somerville. Born 30/01/21 @ 23:27. My Heart!!! Pregnancy is a journey and this past nine and a bit months have been totally worth it! He’s literally the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Soooo handsome I can’t wait for you all to meet him. @rebeccavieirax is literally my idol she has spent the last two days in labour and I don’t know where she got the strength from as I’m running on fumes but she did it and I could not be prouder of my future wife. I adore you mama! Absolutely adore every single ounce of you!”

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

The pair have also since got engaged, Marcel proposed to Rebecca at their baby’s gender reveal.

Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Love Island 2018 winner, Dani Dyer, is another addition to the Love Island babies list, having given birth to a baby boy called Santiago. She announced on Instagram: “After a very long day and night finally our special little boy arrived 23/01/2021. Weighing 7 pound. We are in a complete baby bubble and enjoying every moment, can not believe he is ours, completely in love and so grateful to be his mummy. Sending all my love to all the other mommas to be out there in lockdown.. the best experience ever will never forget this day.”

Dani was dating Sammy Kimmence, who she had been with for around a year and a half. She announced her pregnancy news on Instagram with a picture of a baby scan, saying: “Little bubba can’t believe you are going to be ours. Me and Sammy are so excited to start this next chapter in our lives, feel so lucky and grateful..2021”.

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Dani Dyer and Sammy Kimmence dated a year before she went on Love Island. They were together for around a year then. Dani left the Love Island 2018 with Jack Fincham and, shortly after breaking up with Jack, Dani and Sammy got back together. In July 2021, Dani announced she had split from Sammy after he was sentenced to three years in jail following a court case in which he was found guilty of fraud and conning two pensioners out of £33,000.

Theo Campbell

via Instagram @theo_campbell91

Much to everyone’s surprise, in February 2021 it was announced that Theo Campbell had become a father to a baby boy. The baby’s mother is influencer Sapphire Yhnell, and they named the child Aries.

Announcing the news on Instagram, Theo said: “Dam, my replacement is here – 21 hours later and he’s here. I can’t believe the joy I had looking into the eyes of my baby boy. I only told a few friends and family so for most people will be massive surprise seeing this. Over the past four years having a private life isn’t really a thing so being able to keep this private has been so nice. Massive well done to his mum as-well, the process of having a baby is crazy I literally didn’t have a clue how strong a woman has to be to go through this! Aries Campbell 07/02/2021.”

via Instagram @sapphireyhnell

And yes, the baby already has an Instagram account.

Terry Walsh

Love Island, babies, cast, Islanders, children, Terry Walsh, season two, girlfriend, engaged, fiancee

via Instagram @danielle_purdy

Remember Terry from season two? After his scandal-filled appearance on the show which included cheating on Malin and having sex with Emma on top of the sheets for all to see, he went a bit off grid and lived a quiet life. But, it’s just been announced that he is now a father and is the latest addition to the Love Island babies list!

Terry, who is now 33, and his new fianceé Danielle named their daughter Talia Renè-Rose. Danielle posted on Instagram saying: “Our precious baby girl finally arrived 12 days late on 09.03.21 weighing 7lb 5oz. She kept us waiting and on our toes in her emergency arrival but is everything we dreamed she would be and more. Words cannot describe the love and happiness. We are on cloud 9 and cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives watching our baby grow. Thank you to our family and friends for all of the messages, cards and gifts we are overwhelmed with all of the love.”

via Instagram @danielle_purdy

The couple announced in September 2020 that they were expecting, a month after she posted to say he had proposed and she said yes. Danielle is a bio energy healing therapist.

Malin Andersson

Straight from Terry to his Love Island ex, Malin Andersson. Malin has announced she is expecting her first child. Malin is currently in a relationship with her friend of four years, Jared, who she went public with in June. She revealed the happy news, sharing a picture of her bump with hers and Jared’s hands on it, two years after the death of her baby daughter.

via Instagram @missmalinsara

Malin’s post read: “My next chapter. My new beginning. My happy ending. My entire universe. All mine. I can’t describe to you all how I feel writing this. Everything I’ve ever wanted, everything I visualised. A solid partner in my life, who has been there in the background – witnessed my life over the past 4 years and has stuck by me as a friend.. and now a lover. This couldn’t feel any more right – and we’re now bringing a beautiful soul into this world.

“My heart feels electric writing this, my eyes tearing up.. because I can promise you all there was once upon a time I never thought I could experience this. I was wrong. It just wasn’t the right time. All the pain I’ve endured has led to this very moment.. my own little family. Mumma – I know you’re looking down with bright eyes and a big smile. Baby Consy – protect us from above. This is us now.”

Luis Morrison

via Instagram @cchloeelizabethh

Since splitting from Cally, who he left the show with and had a baby with, Luis has gone on to start a family with his new girlfriend. He and his girlfriend Chloe Elizabeth welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, 11 weeks early. He is called Romeo, and the couple called him a “trooper” after doctors said they weren’t sure he’d survive.

Over the Halloween weekend, Luis posted: “Welcome to the world Baby Romeo! Romeo was born 11 weeks early, and can’t wait to get him home hopefully before Christmas! Super proud of you already”. Chloe added: “My little trooper, you will never understand how special and truly loved you are, it still doesn’t feel real yet. I Can’t wait to get you home and be your Mam forever.”

Max Morley

via Instagram @maxmorley77

In the same week as Louis, who he was in the villa alongside, season one winner Max Morley announced he had welcomed a son. He said on Instagram the baby arrived eight weeks early and weighed just three pounds.

I kept this blessing private from social media to give myself time and get in a strong place,” he said. “Today my life changed forever and I couldn’t be happier. After a few complications little man gave me and mum a shock arriving eight weeks early they are both super strong and are doing AMAZINGLY well! It’s been a crazy year and even crazier few days although things haven’t been perfect. It’s coming together nicely. With him been so premature he will have to spend a few weeks in hospital before coming home. I love you so much.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.