Love Island 2017 stars Camilla and Jamie expecting third child

Love Island’s Camilla and Jamie are expecting their third child together!

This is so cute I could cry

Love Island 2017 favs Camilla and Jamie are expecting their third child together. The couple already share two little girls, after leaving the third series of the show as runners-up.

The couple have said their new arrival is expected in spring 2024, and in a cute post said this time they are expecting a baby boy. In a video on Instagram, Camilla and Jamie showed their two girls playing with a blackboard, which read: “Big sister 101, with brand new module boys. Final exam May 2024”. After their lesson in being a sister to a boy, the girls are seen with the baby scan.

“Our lovely girls are getting a baby brother,” Camilla said in the post. “Delighted to share our little family is growing, baby boy due in spring 2024, it’s going to be a busy house!”

In 2020 Jamie and Camilla announced they were expecting their first child together. After saying she was “over-cooking” and late giving birth, Camilla announced that she had welcomed a baby girl –  Nell Sophia Jewitt. In December 2021, they said they were expecting a second baby and then welcomed another baby girl, Nora Belle Jewitt.

Shortly after welcoming their first baby, the couple announced their engagement. On September 2nd 2021, the couple tied the knot. The ceremony was attended by fellow Islander Marcel Somerville and his fianceé, and X Factor star Jake Quickenden. Marcel, who was also on Love Island 2017, was one of the first people to comment on the news Camilla and Jamie are expecting their third child, leaving some heart emojis in the comment section.

So cute!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.