Love Island marriages: These are all the Islanders who have wed since the show

Amy Hart just got engaged!

After a series of Love Island, it seems like the only news we get from the show is dramatic fights, drama and breakups from the Islanders. But some, and I mean just some, of the past cast members actually do find love on the show – and there have actually been a few Love Island marriages.

From couples who got together right at the start of their Love Island series, to random, dare I say irrelevant, Islanders who have out of nowhere got married to people they’ve met since – here’s a rundown of all the weddings there have been, or marriages which are coming up, for the contestants.

Olivia Buckland and Alex Bowen

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Olivia and Alex, Bowen

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Season two’s Olivia and Alex became the first Love Island couple to get married. The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in New York in 2016, the year they left Love Island together. They had a pretty lavish ceremony in Essex on September 15th 2o18. Fellow Islander Tina Stinnes was one of Olivia’s bridesmaids and their wedding was shown in Alex and Olivia Said Yes on TLC.

Olivia and Alex, wedding

MY WHOLE HEART

And like you needed any more confirmation that these two are the best, The Tab held a vote for the best Love Island couple ever, and guess who won? Over 8,000 voted and Alex and Olivia got 2,708 votes – over 33 per cent of the entire votes cast. The pair have also just had their first child together.

Jessica Shears and Dom Lever

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Jessica Shears, Dom Lever

via Instagram @domlever

Season three couple, Jessica Shears and Dom Lever, were the second couple to become Mr and Mrs. They announced their engagement in September 2017, just three months after meeting on the show. They originally got “married” on Valentine’s Day 2018 on Good Morning Britain, iconically wearing matching white swimwear, but obviously that wasn’t legally binding.

They officially tied the knot in Mykonos in October 2018. On May 2019, after the three month scan, they announced Jess was pregnant with their first child and she gave birth in October 2019. The couple now have two children together.

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Cara De La Hoyde, Nathan Massey

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Cara and Nathan won the second series of Love Island in 2016 – and have had a pretty wild journey since. In December 2017 they had their first child, a baby boy called Freddie, but they split up briefly whilst Cara was pregnant. Shortly after the birth they got back together, and announced their engagement in July 2018. They became the third of the Love Island marriages when they tied the knot in Kent in 2019. In March 2020 the couple announced they were expecting another child and then along came a baby girl called Delilah.

Tom Walker

Tom Walker, married, wife

via Instagram @tom9walker

Tom Walker from Love Island 2019 got married to his on-off girlfriend of 10-years in 2021. If you need your memory jogging, that’s Tom who had the worst day ever back in June 2019, when he was about to go into the Hideaway with Maura Higgins and he told the boys “it’ll be interesting to see if she’s all mouth or not”. He married Chloe Rayner, who he got back with after appearing on the show, in January 2021.

Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt

via Instagram @jakequickenden14

2017 runners up Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt have been everyone’s wholesome favs since the show. They had their first child together, a baby girl called Nell Sophia Jewitt, and shortly after announced their engagement. Camilla posted a photo of baby Nell in a baby grow which says “mummy will you marry my daddy” and she was wearing a ring. The caption explained that the ring had been designed for Camilla and she described it as “perfect”.

On September 2nd 2021, the couple tied the knot. The ceremony was attended by fellow Islander Marcel Somerville and his fianceé and X Factor star Jake Quickenden.

Marcel Somerville

In 2020, Love Island’s Marcel Somerville announced he was expecting a baby with his girlfriend Rebecca Vieira. They had been together for just over a year, after meeting at a nightclub in London in 2018. Marcel then proposed to Rebecca at their baby’s gender reveal. In January 2021, Marcel revealed the pair had welcomed a baby boy called Roman.

In August 2022, Marcel and Rebecca got married in Portugal. Guests including fellow Love Island contestants, Jonny Mitchell and Sam Gowland.

Lucie Donlan and Luke Mabbott

via Instagram @lucierosedonlan

Lucie and Luke may have not met on the show, but both are ex-Islanders –  Lucie appeared in the 2019 series and Luke was in the 2020 winter series. After neither found love on the show, they met shortly after and announced they were an item in July 2020. Now, the pair have got engaged whilst on holiday in Finland. They shared the news with a pretty dreamy photo of the Northern Lights in the background, which Luke captioned: “Mrs Mabbott to be…The Northern Lights made an appearance for the perfect moment to pop the question. A night we will never forget..”. 

Olivia Attwood

Olivia Attwood, Bradley Dack, engaged

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Olivia Attwood had a pretty turbulent life after Love Island story, after breaking up with Chris Hughes just weeks before they released a reality TV show together. Olivia is now married to footballer Bradley Dack.

Bradley proposed in October 2019 whilst they were on holiday together in Dubai. They got married in June 2023, after Olivia had an iconic funeral themed hen-do. Chris Hughes was one of the first people to post on her sharing some snaps from the day, commenting: “Congrats to you both.”

Jessica Hayes

via Instagram @jessicahayesx_

Jess Hayes won the first series of Love Island with Max Morley, but the pair broke up after the show. She has now announced she is engaged to a businessman called Zeb, after dating for a year. He is said to have proposed whilst they were on holiday in Ibiza.

Jess had previously got engaged to Dan Lawrey in January 2019, after six months of dating. In June 2019, Jess revealed she had a baby boy named Presley James Lawry with Dan, but the pair split in 2021.

Sam Bird

via Instagram @kailah_casillas

Sam Bird, who was on Love Island with Georgia Steel and released some music once, is now married! Sam has been dating another reality star, Kailah Casillas, and in 2020 they announced they were engaged. Sam popped the question whilst they were on holiday together in Zante, Greece. They got married in March 2022 in Gibraltar.

“We eloped,” Kailah wrote. “I never dreamt of having a big wedding, so we decided to take a trip to Gibraltar and do it the most intimate way possible, just us.”

Katie Salmon

via Instagram @itskatiesalmon

On Christmas Day 2021, Katie announced she is engaged to her boyfriend Harry, who proposed on a beach in Thailand. Katie is best known for being on Love Island season two, and being in the first same sex couple on the show, with Sophie Gradon. The pair have since welcomed a baby, too.

Francesca Allen

via Instagram @francesca_allen

Love Island 2019 star, Francesca Allen, announced her engagement over the 2021 festive period. Announcing the news, she said: “The best Christmas present a girl could ask for. I’m marrying my best friend!!!!! I still can’t believe it.” Francesca has always been very private with who she is dating.

Zara Holland

Season two’s Zara is now married to Elliot Love. He proposed whilst they were on holiday in Dubai, and Zara and Elliot have been together since 2016 – not long after Zara was on the show.

They got married in June 2023, having a gorgeous Greek ceremony. “THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE,” Zara said in her posts about the day.

Callum Macleod

via Instagram @callum_macleod

Remember Callum who was an OG 2019 Islander, coupled up with Amber Gill and then left? Well, he’s got married to his partner. He met his now wife, Jade, not long after he had been on Love Island. Announcing his news on Instagram, he wrote: “Tied the knot… 16.06.23.”

Ollie Williams

via Instagram @olliejwilliams

Remember Ollie Williams from the first winter series who dramatically quit the villa saying he was still in love with his ex? Well, it turns out he really was in love with her because they’ve just got engaged! He’s been with Laura Nofer for three years since the show, and had been with her previous to the show for 18months before they broke up.

Montana Brown

2017’s Montana, who recently gave birth to her first baby, is engaged. “Can’t wait to marry my best friend,” she said on Instagram, announcing the news. She and Mark O’Connor shared the news they were expecting a baby on Christmas Eve of 2022, and she said gave birth in June 2023.

Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury

Love Island 2019 sweethearts Molly-Mae and Tommy have announced they are engaged. In an adorable moment on holiday in Ibiza with their baby girl Bambi, Tommy popped the question.

He’d arranged for Molly’s favourite singer to be there, and set up the most perfectly romantic back-drop for popping the question. The couple captioned a video sharing the moment: “Forever. 23/07/23”.

Amy Hart

2019 icon Amy Hart is engaged to her partner, Sam Rason. The couple, who share a son together, confirmed they were dating in August 2021 and welcomed a little boy in March 2023. Amy posted some pictures of the very dramatic and very on brand proposal on Instagram. I love it for her, I really do.

Who will be next? 👀