Tom from Love Island has just MARRIED his on-off girlfriend of 10 years

I guess she wasn’t all mouth then !!!

Tom Walker from Love Island 2019 has just got married to his on-off girlfriend of 10-years. Yes, really.

If you need your memory jogging, that’s Tom who had the worst day ever back in June 2019, when he was about to go into the Hideaway with Maura Higgins and he told the boys “it’ll be interesting to see if she’s all mouth or not”. God, he’s come so far.

Well it turns out, he’s been kinda seeing someone for a while now, and he married Chloe Rayner last week!! He got back with her after the show had finished.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tom Walker (@tom9walker)

Writing on Instagram, he said: “So… We got married. After a couple of crazy years we decided to start the year off with a bit of positivity. Last weekend, 2.1.21 we tied the knot COVID style. We’ve been a long distance couple, on and off for almost 10 years now!

“Life experiences, all the challenges of the past few years and then plenty of thinking time, has made me realise that there is only one person I’d like to spend the rest of my life with. So we made the decision not to waste anymore time and commit to spending rest of our lives together. Thanks Little One for saying yes and becoming my Wife, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found you! When you know, you know and I know.”

Chloe added on her page: “Last week I got to marry my best friend. After 10 years of obstacles and long distance, we finally stepped into a new chapter. I can’t believe I’m your wife (!!) and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life laughing, exploring and being in love with you.”

What a turn up for the books.

Also, if you need your day brightening, here’s the incredible clip which made summer 2019:

You’re welcome.