OAP Islanders: These are all the oldest Love Island contestants ever

Over 30???!!! Never

Every year we are surprised by the ages of the Islanders. This year we couldn’t believe Finley was only 20, and now we’re shook that Jamie is the oldest Islander in the villa when he looks the same age. So who are the oldest Love Island contestants ever? Would the producers dare to touch someone over 30?

You’ll be shocked to know that out of 187 Islanders so far, there have only been 15 over the age of 28 and only four over 30s. Here’s a rundown of all the oldest Love Island contestants to ever appear on the show.

Terry Walsh – 28

oldest Love Island contestants, Love Island, oldest, contestants, cast, ages, birthday, old, Islanders

Terry appeared on series two of Love Island in 2016. He caused a stir in the villa when he admitted he’d slept with so many girls he’d lost count, but said the number would be around 500. He then epically dumped Malin and shagged Emma on top of the sheets whilst everyone watched.

Scott Thomas – 28

Scott also appeared on the show in 2016. He left in a relationship with Kady McDermott, but they split up shortly after.

Simon Searles – 28

28-year-old Simon lasted just six days in the series three villa in 2017.

Alex Miller – 28

28-year-old Alex, better known as Specsavers Alex, appeared on series four in 2018. He briefly coupled up with Megan Barton-Hanson after Casa Amor.

Jamie Clayton – 28

As it stands, Jamie is the oldest Islander in the winter series. The recruitment consultant just entered the villa and has taken Shaughna and Demi on dates.

John and Tony Alberti – 29

Jess and Eve weren’t the first set of twins to appear on Love Island. In series one there was 29-year-old identical twins John and Tony Alberti.

Laura Anderson – 29

via Instagram @lauraanderson1x

In series four Laura made it very clear she was one of the eldest and most mature contestants in the villa – she went on about it quite a lot. She was 29 when she appeared on the show, despite there being a crazy conspiracy theory at the time that she was lying and was actually 32. 

Tom Walker – 29

Despite making rookie errors such as asking Maura if she was “all mouth”, 2019’s Tom Walker was actually one of the oldest Love Island contestants to date. He was 29 when he entered the villa last year.

Nabila Badda – 29

If you don’t remember who Nabila is, it’s because she briefly flashed on our screens during Casa Amor last year and was never seen again. Anyway, she was 29.

Marvin Brooks – 29

Marvin was with Maura after Casa Amor last year. He didn’t last very long either.

Anna Vakili – 29

2019’s Anna celebrated her 29th birthday in the villa. She was the eldest female last year, and all the Islanders threw her a birthday party to celebrate. Amy and Molly-Mae wrote her song which was cute but extremely cringe.

Sophie Gradon – 30

Sophie appeared on series two in 2015. When she entered the villa she was 30-years-old, making her the eldest Islander of that season.

Jordan Ring – 31

31-year-old Jordan was the oldest Islander to appear on series one, in 2015. He was in the original lineup and got dumped on day 35. He’s the equal oldest Love Islander ever.

Marcel Sommerville – 31

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

Also equal in the oldest Love Island contestants list is series three’s Marcel. He was 31 when he appeared on the show and left with Gabby Allen. The pair broke up amid rumours he had cheated on her whilst they were on holiday. 

Paul Knops – 31

The third Islander who tops the eldest ranking is Paul Knops. He was 31 when he entered the villa and played an absolute blinder by coupling up with Laura and ending up as a runner-up, despite only being in the villa for just over two weeks.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.