Cara and Nathan have announced they’re expecting a second baby

This is so exciting!!!

Cara and Nathan are expecting their second child together, after announcing it on Instagram last night.

The pair were photographed by New! Magazine to make their announcement in a photoshoot with their son.

Both Nathan and Cara wrote on their Instagrams how excited they were to tell everyone.

They said: “We are so excited to let you know our very nappy news in the latest @new_magazine Buy the magazine to read the full story”

Both their posts received thousands of likes and comments from other Islanders.

Rykard Jenkins commented: “Congratulations” and Dom Lever wrote under Nathan’s post “fucking come onnn”.

Nathan and Cara already have one child Freddie, who was born in 2017. Cara and Nathan got married last year.

This new baby will be the fourth Love Island baby after Dom and Jess had their son Freddie last year and Cally and Luis had their daughter Vienna.

And Jack Fincham shocked us all earlier this year when he announced he was a dad after his friend, Casey Ranger, had given birth to his daughter Blossom.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.