Image may contain: Crowd, Party, Make Out, Person, People, Human

How to actually pull in the club, by girls who have done it

It’s honestly all about the eyes

Single life can be complicated sometimes. What if you don't want to go on any dates, you're not really arsed about Tinder, but you kind of want a quick snog with a stranger? Well, that's what clubs were made for, and this guide on how to pull in a club will mean you're guaranteed to get kissed quick.

Turns out it's not about the music, or spending time with your friends. Let's be real, we're all here for the same thing. We all want to pull.

But that doesn't mean you can just walk into the club like "what up I gotta big cock" and everyone will be all over you, no sir. Having a good game is essential.

Enter the Disappointed Girls. We're here to help you, with our tried and tested pulling methods. And if you follow our advice, you will not be left lonely on the dance floor.

Image may contain: Kissing, Kiss, Make Out, Person, People, Human

They both read this article clearly

Give them the sexy eyes

It’s all about the eye contact. If you see someone you fancy, shoot them the sexiest eyes you can and you’ll quickly know if you’re in luck. Once you’ve got the eyes back your way, it’s just a case of maintaining it, with the occasional bashful look away. When you look away, do a sexy dance or laugh with your friends so you look like you’re having a really fun time and you don’t really need them, but always flash them the look back again so they know you might not need them, but you definitely want them. Alice, 22

Eye contact is the way. Lock eyes from across the bar, flash a smile and the boy is yours. Turn away, have a laugh with your girls and then look back at them so they know you’re game. They’re bound to come over but don’t turn around too quick, play it cool, you know the drill. If you’re feeling really flirty, mention you want a drink and take the excuse to grab their hand as you walk to the bar. Then the ball is in your court . Grace, 21

Try to get them dancing with you alone

If you’re in a group dancing with all your friends and there’s a certain someone you fancy, try to get yourself next to them, without making it super obvious – don’t just make a beeline and hope for the best. Once you’re in the prime spot next to them, try to get physical contact. Bump into them a little bit (not like you’re a clumsy dancer, but like there’s not enough space and you’re sexy hips just won’t quit) and try holding their hand for some one-on-one dancing. You’ll soon know if they’re as into it as you are. Chloe, 19

Bump. And. Grind. You find me any guy who doesn't want a girl's ass pressing up on his dick, I dare you. He'll be yours in no time. Alesha, 20

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

DANCE WITH ME

Get them in a one-on-one conversation

If you’re a smoker, get them into the smoking area for a chat, just the two of you. You can get some good flirty banter in somewhere you can actually hear each other. When you head back inside, grab their hand as you go through the crowd and then you’ve already got the physical contact and can easily do some sexy dancing with them once you’re back on the dance floor. Alex, 21

If you can shoot some witty banter their way (but keep it flirty – you don't want to end up in the friend zone) you'll have their attention in no time. Maybe even make a joke about fancying them, laugh, but then look right at them. If that's not an invitation to kiss you then I don't know what is. Holly, 21

Image may contain: Beard, Person, People, Human

"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MEGHAN AND WES ON LOVE ISLAND ????"

Get them to buy you a drink

Find the guy you like across the dance floor then wait to see when he goes to the bar. There you can chat and be super flirty, and they’ll probably buy you a drink. After that they won’t be able to stop looking at you. Tara, 24

Buy them a drink

Whoever said the boy has to be the one to buy the drink? I always impress a man with my independence and bring him a drink so he knows who's boss. Charlotte, 23

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

It was the rum and coke what did it

Wear something you feel confident in

Whether you wear a next-to-nothing sexy outfit, or just a t-shirt and your favourite jeans, if you're confident in what you're wearing, your personality will shine through and everyone will be drawn to you. Confidence is irresistible! Ellie, 22

I always pull when I wear as little as possible to be honest. Boys can't resist a bit of booby on show and they know what you're there for. Why send mixed messages? Get the job done. Melissa, 19

Sexy perfume is key if you want to brush up close to someone to entice them. When a human likes a smell they're drawn to it. It's biology and it works. Trust me. Zara, 23

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

She does look good tbf

Make them jealous

Once you've made eyes at someone and you've clocked that they're interested, but they're just not coming over to make the move, start dancing with someone else. Sexually. They'll realise what they're missing and come over to dance with you in a flash. Louise, 20

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Make Out, Person, People, Human

She made him jealous and now he's come running back

Just ask

Literally walk up to them and say I fancy you let's do this. If they fancy you back you'll blow them away with your confidence. If they don't fancy you, then, well, fuck em. Annabel, 22

Other articles this writer would recommend:

1) How to masturbate to the point of an orgasm – from girls, to girls

2) 18 things girls want you to know about touching their boobs during sex

3) How to eat out a girl, by disappointed straight girls

4) Girls reveal their biggest turn ons in bed, so you won’t disappoint ever again