Girls reveal their biggest turn ons in bed, so you won’t disappoint ever again

You should save this to your phone

| UPDATED Hide Images

Sometimes we go on about how bad boys are in bed and subsequently have to write guides like how to finger us properly and what not to do in bed.

But today, we thought we’d be nice and note a few things boys are surprisingly doing right, especially when it comes to turning us on.

Propping us up on tables, neck kissing and some serious nipple foreplay all made the cut. But according to British girls, these are the 21 things you need to start doing to get us really in the mood.

1. When they actually want to go down on you

The feeling that they actually want to be there. There’s nothing worse than a guy going down on you or something as if he has to not because he wants to.

2. The look of ‘I wanna fuck you NOW’

Someone grabbing you and looking at you like your body is really fit, it makes me feel so much more into sex when I catch guys like looking at my ass or hips.

3. Being picked up and put on a table, or against wall

As soon as Ryan Gosling did this to Rachel McAdams in The Notebook (the part where it’s been raining, they’ve been yelling and then he pushes her against the wall before heading up the stairs), every girl wanted it to happen to them. You could literally be Ryan Gosling.

4. Stop-start the foreplay which goes on for ages

By the end of it you are literally begging for them to enter you.

5. Ass-smacking (if the girl has requested it)

I don’t wanna see a full on red handprint on my bum after, but a lil ass smack during sex doesn’t go amiss.

6. Neck kissing

Boys kissing your neck whilst holding your hands above your head so you can’t touch them feels so good. Guys need to utilise the neck more, it’s like the clit of your head.

7. Playing with your clit during sex, not just before

A man who is happy to fully multi-task always makes sex better. When they do touch you, you’re like “oh wow you actually acknowledge it’s there, tysm for this gift”.

8. Good jeans and boxers

That split second when you’re undressing, and they’re still in their trousers/jeans but topless. Especially good if they’ve got a fit body, obv.

9. Having to be quiet for some reason

Don’t wake mum up.

10. Being told you look really fit when on top

Or being told at any point during sex. Them commenting you look smoking hot makes your confidence go from 0-60 in seconds.

11. Guys who are into toys

Especially when they know what they’re doing with them. If a guy is keen for some lube and a vibrator, you know he’s a keeper.

12. Actually knowing what girls like and not having to ask every five minutes

“How’s that for you?”, “you like that yeaaahh?”, “is this okay??” – look mate just listen for the moans and you’ll know if you’re on the right track or not.

13. Playing with nipples

Similar to stop-start foreplay, it’s best when they have you begging for them to have sex with you, but they keep teasing you for ages until your mood is a mix between mild anger and frustration.

14. Being told off

And spoken to in a really patronising, condescending way. Being told to shut-up, close the door, open your legs wider. Basically in the way that would outrage you in real life.

15. Hair pulling

Not to the point where you feel your hair is going to be ripped out, but a gentle tug, especially if you’re in doggy style.

16. Breaking things (not deliberately) through aggressive (but consensual) sex

Broken headboards, broken lamps, smashed MacBooks mid stuff being thrown off the desk…whatever it is, it’s making you both feel like the sex you’re having is wild.

17. Telling you that you taste good

I mean, I have been eating pineapples everyday for the past week so….

18. When they smell good

Obviously.

20. Not being scared of your ass and all the possibilities which come with it

If he slips a finger in then he is hubby material. However, if they eat ass, then marry them. Right now. Book a flight to Vegas and just do it.

21. The ‘am I going to enter you, am I not’ trick

Literally that moment before they’re about to enter you but they keep teasing you by rubbing their dick against your clit. Sometimes can mistaken that they are aiming for your vagina but missing terribly, however if they’ve got some confidence you’ll know they’re just teasing.

Contributions from Lucy Woodham, Diyora Shadijanova, Roxy Alexander, Annie Lord, Grace Vielma, Annabel Murphy, Mared Parry.