18 things girls want you to know about touching their boobs during sex

You can put em in your mouth x

| UPDATED Hide Images

Hey guess what? Boobs don’t exist purely to be looked at. They liked to be touched and played with during sex too. And if you know how to touch a girl’s boobs, this guide will help.

You’d think that in our day and age, a guide on how to fondle breasts wouldn’t have to be written. But we’ve written guides on how to finger a girl, how to eat a girl out and how to turn a girl on. So here we are, because when it comes to our chests, too many guys have no idea what they’re doing.

Every girl has different preferences of course, but here are some universal rules that apply to most. Thank us later:

1. Don’t suck really, REALLY hard

Once a guy gave me a massive bruise on my nipple. At least it swelled up and my boobs looked momentarily bigger.

2. Stop honking my breast PLZ

It is not a squeezy toy, it’s not a stress ball, please stop squeezing my life out of my breast.

3. Please use your tongue

Photo via Unsplash

Lick it, flick it, but please for the love of God apply some pressure. Don’t just saliva all over my nipple and hope for the best.

4. Don’t ignore them, I want you to touch them

Yes they’re one more part of a woman’s body to handle (probably incorrectly), but at least give our nipples a little twist or grab them whilst we’re on top.

5. Don’t pluck our nipples like you’re pulling on a piece of string

Totally cool to do this once or twice, but to do it repetitively and not anything else is not on. We’ll be reaching for the Sudocrem, and that’s not sexy.

6. Please stop trying to put your dick in between my A-cup breasts

They’re not big enough to fulfil your porn fantasies.

7. If you keep pushing our boobs together, you’re basically saying ‘this is what I wish your boobs looked like’

Photo via YouTube

OH WELL I’m sorry I’m only a 32B, but if that’s not good enough for you Sam then fuck off.

8. When faced with them during sex, kiss them ffs

If a girl is on top and you’re facing them, literally right in front of your face, staring at you and basically saying “kiss me right now”, then do it.

9. Don’t tell girls with small boobs that they have small boobs, and that you’re ‘more of a bum guy anyway’

Yeah yeah sure.

10. If the nipples are pierced do not get too rough

I mean it’s fun to get a little handsy but when there’s the constant worry of having a metal bar ripped out of my nipple, you have to be so gentle.

Everyone is different but usually getting your nipples pierced makes them way more sensitive, so a bit of light tongue flicking and playing with them goes down an absolute treat in foreplay.

11. Go between playing with the whole boob and the nipple

Photo via Unsplash

Just like with the vagina where you’ve got lots of areas you can go back and forth to make the experience better, boobs are the same.

Don’t stick to just awkwardly cupping and lightly squeezing one boob, but play with the nipples for a little bit, give one a bit of a twist, cup my boobs again – the routine goes on.

12. Pay them lots of attention before, during and after

In between moves? Touch them. About to go down? Kiss them. Every other time you have spare moment and/or hand.

13. Stop and start playing with them

Sometimes everything can go a bit numb if you just keep doing it for ages, but if you pause and then go again it goes back to feeling really sensitive.

14. Play with my nipples while touching my clit

Being touched in two areas at once is basically the only way I can come.

15. Don’t bite too hard

Photo via Unsplash

A nibble, a lick – sure. But I am not your food and this is a very sensitive region.

16. Lovebites on the boobs are okay, just be careful with the nipples

It can be kinda hot when a guy bites your boobs and leaves a mark. Not every time, but sometimes. Just don’t try and attempt it anywhere near the nipples, it hurts.

17. Sometimes they’re way more sensitive than normal

For some girls, when they’re on their period their nipples get super sensitive. And sore. So if she gently moves your hand away from that area and doesn’t want any boob action for a day or two, that’s why. Don’t take it personally. And don’t ignore her.

18. Don’t comment on our boobs changing sizes

Boobs fluctuate. They can change size throughout your life and they change every month. Saying ‘oh wow you’re boobs are so big today’ is not gonna make us feel good.

It’s probably just gonna remind us that we’re due on and look super bloated and fat. Plus it makes us feel like our boobs aren’t good enough normally.