Spotted! Naked rambler caught on camera

"The breathtaking views were interrupted by a fully naked gentleman"

Stirling’s students have seen the local naked rambler with their own eyes – and their cameras.

Days ago The Tab published an account of its quest for the nude hiker of the Ochil hills, currently wanted by police. We couldn’t find him anywhere.

1381237_10151752587294405_1283678859_n

SPOTTED: Mike Robertson’s photo of the naked rambler

But Mike Robertson, a fourth-year Stirling criminology student, had found him – eleven months ago. While he was there, Mike even managed to take a photo of the rambler.

“I got quite a shock when, stood atop the summit of Dumyat, the breathtaking views were interrupted by the arrival of a fully naked gentleman,” said Mike. “He was wearing only a woolly hat. I made a swift departure.”

The rambler has been reportedly been active for some time, so even though the photo is old it is almost certainly the same naked man.

nakedrambler

WRONG: How we thought the rambler might look. Actually, he has a rucksack and – depending on the weather – a woolly hat

Jessica Scriven, a former Stirling student, did not manage to get a photo with the rambler – because he started chatting to her.

Jessica, a keen hiker of the Ochil hills, said on Facebook: “I was trying to avoid him by pretending to look at something interesting in the grass… he stopped and talked to me.”

She added that he was wearing “nothing but trainers and a rucksack” – just like the man in Mike’s photo.

The Tab is a network of 60 university news sites with thousands of student reporters

Investigation underway after sexual assault near halls

The assault was close to John Forty’s and Union Street halls

Gender course to be axed after only one year

Misogyny must not be a problem anymore

,        

Why you should join The Tab Stirling next term

It’s time to get out more

Beyonce has a new video

It’s set in New Orleans and stars baby Blue Ivy

Is the Mighty Boosh coming back?

Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt are writing again

Turns out Dulwich might be in Scotland

Google’s had a shocker

Tim Peake’s supporting the England rugby team from space

He says Murrayfield is a ‘more hostile environment’ than where he is

#RIPTwitter

The site is changing your timeline and people are livid

, Contributing Editor

Don’t use the Six Nations as an excuse to slag off Plastic Celts

We can’t help who we are