Warwick Wears It Best

As the weather closes in, The Tab the took to the streets of Warwick campus, in search of some stylish students to show everyone how it’s done.

This week we were looking out for those who were starting to embrace the  autumn winter trends. Here are some of the best dressed students on Warwick campus…

Sarah, a French student, dresses up her casual jeans and Dr. Martins with a gorgeous woolen camel coloured coat, not only keeping her warm, but keeping her on trend this winter.

warwick spotted boots

Clementine’s chic monochrome outfit is livened up with studded brogues and a large holdall. This politics student knows how to create an effortless smart look.

warwick spotted girl in black

Max caught our eye in Costcutter. His smart tweed jacket and wooly tartan scarf make him one of the most fashionable accounting students on campus.

warwick spotted fridge

Catherine’s relaxed style is brought to life with a bright knit jumper. This preppy law student dresses up the leggings look with a suede jacket and ankle boots.

warwick spotted red top

Alex, possibly the coolest guy on campus, is exactly what we imagine an international business student to look like. Not only does he pull off sunglasses in these arctic weather conditions, he leaves us wishing we could too.

warwick spotted sunglasses

Vincent’s eccentric look caught our attention as he pulls together a cream cricket jumper and striped scarf. His mix matched outfit reflects his quirky personality.

warwick spotted 5

This week we featured 3 of the best dressed boys and girls campus had to offer. If you feel you’re worthy of the title make sure you don your best outfits every Thursday and you might just make it onto The Tab’s fashion pages.